mercury retrograde question

gorgeousbutterfly

since we are now in mercury retrograde, is it best to put off very important things you need to discuss with people in your life? I don't want to open a can of worms with someone and have that person misunderstand me and vise versa. Seems like things really come up during this time!!!!

Queen Hippolyta

Well Mercury rules Geminis so if you are not a Gemini I would tell you not to worry about it.

If you are a Gemini then I would tell you to "relax and enjoy the ride". Mercury in retrograde can be a pain in the a$$ but can also be a good time for reflection for Geminis.

gorgeousbutterfly

Well the person i want to talk to about my issues with is a gemini. she acts VERY oddly during mercury retrogrades and becomes cold and unfeeling. sigh...

franniee

gorgeousbutterfly said:
since we are now in mercury retrograde, is it best to put off very important things you need to discuss with people in your life? I don't want to open a can of worms with someone and have that person misunderstand me and vise versa. Seems like things really come up during this time!!!!

Since merc is in retro you can go BACK to things. Go back and speak to someone about an issue or revisit an old friendship or go back and finish something you had started but didn't complete. Unresolved issues from the past are perfect to handle now. Mercury rules communication so be careful to speak clearly and make sure you are understood and that you understand what is being said to you. Best to do this face to face. There is a lot more going on right now then just merc Rx - so it's best to keep calm and peaceful.

Mercury is the trickster - think Magician at his most tricky. :D He is in Virgo right now which he is exalted in but in retro he will be even that much more critical and analytical. I am a virgo and from this I know. :( :laugh: I can't seem to get away from analyzing things and analyzing again!!!!

It's always best not to make big decisions during a merc retro. Don't sign important papers or make big purchases. Give yourself extra time when traveling or connecting flights - be careful with communications backup your computer and electronics etc.

Queen Hippolyta

gorgeousbutterfly said:
Well the person i want to talk to about my issues with is a gemini. she acts VERY oddly during mercury retrogrades and becomes cold and unfeeling. sigh...

Yea...I have heard that before!!! Actually I have felt that being that I am a Gemini! There have been times when I wanted to get my very own "Death Star" and do a "Darth Vader" and blow up Mercury just because of that very reason!

Mercury goes into retrograde more often because it is closest to the sun and can travel so much faster. Other planets go into retrograde...but not like good ol' Mercury. I may be wrong but Mercury does it more often and much longer than other planets....or least it feels that way.

Queen Hippolyta

gorgeousbutterfly said:

Yea...I have heard that before!!! Actually I have felt that being that I am a Gemini! There have been times when I wanted to get my very own "Death Star" and do a "Darth Vader" and blow up Mercury just because of that very reason!

Mercury goes into retrograde more often because it is closest to the sun and can travel so much faster. Other planets go into retrograde...but not like good ol' Mercury. I may be wrong but Mercury does it more often and much longer than other planets....or least it feels that way.

Queen Hippolyta

sorry for the multiple posts.........this is what happens when one has dial up!

paradoxx

conjunction

Depending on who you are a mercury retrograde conjunction could be totally draining of all mental and physical energy, or it could be when your are reviewing your paperwork three times as fast and three times as thorough because no one else thought it necessary to punctuate. Returning to the previous status-quo is commonly noted during retrograde activity, a review of recent changes would be a relaxing activity. The approaching new moon is making for an interesting COUNTDOWN for the body and mind to be at peace with the final phases of the mercury state of retrograde activity, iconic activity and communication might be disrupted or reviewed by the wrong party, constant reactivation and interaction with the proper state (and proper documentation) is an almost certainty for success.