Mercury, retrogradeness (schedules, automobiles, recreation)

214red

communication for me is a problem, things that were meant to be sent or i talked about havent been, cant wait for it to go straight again. technology is fine for me apart from that.

I have mercury in leo

Heavensent

Now this is what has been going on!!!:mad: I'm glad I found this thread!! When is this crap over???!! I had to get my cell phone replaced, been having issues with clients and my manager, let's not even talk about communication with the love interest:rolleyes:. Please tell me its about to be over pretty, pretty please!!! I can't take this!!!

obeygravity

I am super Virgo, and retrogades tend to hit me really hard. The last time it was in retrograde... oh god... it was probably the worst time of my life. Everything that it could effect, it did. However, so far... not so bad. I mean, my laptop power bar died but it wasn't nearly as problematic as last year's computer issue (the mother board of my desktop died, and to top it off, when I sent it in to best buy to be fixed, they completely totaled it on shipping! Luckily they replaced it with a new, slightly more updated one, but still...!). But other than that, I honestly haven't really noticed it much. Usually mercury retrogrades hit me really hard! I guess I'll just put this up to luck and a much needed break! :laugh:

celticnoodle

ah!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT!!! :eek:

now, it makes total sense why the idiot in customer service at the store repair center was acting like such a moron!!!

I've had the store repairmen out 9 or 10 times since March this year- to repair my machine, and then found out today when I sp. w/the manager-in store--in person, that after 4 visits in a 12 mo. period, it is considered a lemon, and will be replaced - sometimes at full value of the current machine. but, I had to call this 1800 number to get the ball rolling.

so, i take my receipts from the repairs and call the 1-800 no and the idiot woman won't listen and just keeps yelling at me, "but i only show 3 visits!!"

finally, i tell her, "look. you are really aggravating me and making me quite mad. if you are NOT going to listen to me, and let me TELL you all the receipt dates I HAVE IN MY HAND FOR THIS REPAIR, then, I'm going to hang up.

"what?" she says.

"if you'd just shut up and listen, you'd have heard me. you are making me very angry! i cannot speak to you. so I am hanging up and when I calm down, I'll c.b. and hopefully NOT GET YOU AGAIN!!!! GOOD BYE!!! *click* :mad:

Heavensent

celticnoodle said:
ah!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT!!! :eek:

so, i take my receipts from the repairs and call the 1-800 no and the idiot woman won't listen and just keeps yelling at me, "but i only show 3 visits!!"

finally, i tell her, "look. you are really aggravating me and making me quite mad. if you are NOT going to listen to me, and let me TELL you all the receipt dates I HAVE IN MY HAND FOR THIS REPAIR, then, I'm going to hang up.

"what?" she says.

"if you'd just shut up and listen, you'd have heard me. you are making me very angry! i cannot speak to you. so I am hanging up and when I calm down, I'll c.b. and hopefully NOT GET YOU AGAIN!!!! GOOD BYE!!! *click* :mad:

:laugh: Too funny. Everything is out of whack. Not only has my phone been acting up, my car needs a battery. My brother checked it and the alternator both were fine (the guy at the repair shop said I needed an alternator:rolleyes:. I guess he needed the money liar). I get a call today from my brother saying it could be my OTHER battery. :bugeyed:WHAT??!! My car has TWO batteries. Well if that ain't the dumbest thing! It's been one thing after the other.

GoddessArtemis

I have a story to share about this retrograde.

On Friday, I tried calling a doctor who might be able to help with some health problems. But his receptionist barely spoke English and she just wasn't understanding that I needed to talk to the doctor before making an appointment. So after numerous back/forth calls with the receptionist, I finally I left my number, hoping he'd call back - which he never didn't.

Today, since I haven't heard back from him...I was irritated. I thought to call and voice my disappointment, but when I called...it was a COMPLETELY different office. :confused: Yet..it's the same Dr.'s name and city. What? Turns out, I called the wrong number on Friday and HAPPENED to connect to a doctor's office BY THE SAME NAME and in the same city, except not the doctor I meant to speak with. Today, my experience with the RIGHT doctor was much better. In summary, I have NO idea who it was that I spoke with on Friday but I'm glad whomever he was, and whatever he did as a physician...that he didn't call me back because he WASN'T the one I was looking for! :D

Talk about MIS-communication issues. Damn you, Mercury! :laugh:

GA

celticnoodle

:laugh: WOW, GA! that is one very odd occurrence! but, glad it worked out better for you in the end.

and, good luck!

GoddessArtemis

celticnoodle said:
:laugh: WOW, GA! that is one very odd occurrence! but, glad it worked out better for you in the end.

and, good luck!
Thank you. :D

GA

FaireMaiden

Mercury went Retrograde: Fri, Aug 20-2010

Mercury goes Direct: Sun, Sept 12-2010 but is still in it's 'Storm' (slow)

Mercury out of Storm: Fri, Sept 17-2010

A total of 4 weeks before being in the absolute clear. So, don't start anything new in this period. Instead, work on finishing-up projects already underway, keeping in mind that communications will go awry, (missed calls, misunderstood directions, having to reschedule stuff); or use the time re-thinking and editing plans for future projects.

Basically, it's a time of not fighting the powers that be... of exercising patience, introspection, laughter at ourselves and our oh-so-important doings, and the wisdom that this is a time of necessary retreat... of stepping-back, of taking a deep breath, of relaxing, of letting go of control over everything, and just plain taking a break from all the usual 'busyness' of our lives.

It can be likened to one's driven ego having to take an enforced vacation. And, of course, it always seems to come just when we're in the thick of having all our ego-driven plans fulfilled, *lol*. 'Eeeek! it's gotta get done; I want this finished, NOW; I've got other things to get on to... places to go and people to see!!!'

Mercury, being the Trickster, goes Retrograde precisely to remind us that our hubris concerning our puny plans is just that... puny. It is no match whatsoever to the contemplation of the 'big picture' of which we are all part & parcel. One is forced to stop what they're doing, and attend to those things that need doing... namely, our mental health.

So, says I, take the time bestowed to reflect on that 'big picture', and be thankful we get to do so. Like dishes in the sink, our 'busyness' will always be there to take up once again. If not for Mercury Retrograde, we would all drive ourselves into the ground with our constant 'busyness'.

The trick is: to plan our 'busyness accordingly around these Mercury Retrogrades, for forewarned is forearmed. Instead of always fighting the gorilla in the room, accept that it will always periodically show-up, and adjust your life to it. That is the great lesson to be learned here. The more you fight it, the more crap gets thrown in your lap until you do get it.

When this lesson is finally 'got', then, instead of shaking your fist at the inevitable, and cursing, 'Crikey! it's you again!', you will find yourself saying, 'Thank god you're here... I need a break badly!'

AmethystEyes

Wonder where the line is on what it technically "started". I have plans to go on a trip that I need to make, they aren't made yet, the hotel and stuff, but that is something I need to wrap up. Or would that be considered starting? :confused: