Mercury, retrogradeness (schedules, automobiles, recreation)

DarkElectric

Yes, what about successful wrap up to things already started?
I've been suffering for 6 years now, the aftermath of a very nasty auto accident. I'm still not healed, and am in constant pain. Apparently, because of the messed- up ness of local Dr's I initially went to see, the opposition thinks they can trounce me in a trial, which is now scheduled for Sept 8. :eek:

My lawyer told me there's a possibility that after 6 years of hell, and the absolute cessation of life as I once knew it, because this thing's going to trial I might get nothing in terms of financial compensation, which is the only thing at this point which would make what's left of my life even slightly less of a constant struggle, because apparently, my leg will never heal, and nothing can be done, but the hackky quacks I saw at first did all the wrong things. And malpractice is practically impossible to prove, so I didn't bother.

So what's the prognosis for unfinished business?

obeygravity

Okay, so clearly I've spoken far too soon as I've run into a hell of a lot of complications in trying to get student loans for my last school year. I'm actually kind of baffled over how much of a frustrating mess it's become.

FaireMaiden

DevilishAngel said:
Wonder where the line is on what it technically "started". I have plans to go on a trip that I need to make, they aren't made yet, the hotel and stuff, but that is something I need to wrap up. Or would that be considered starting? :confused:
This doesn't make much sense.

Either you've made plans or you haven't. Is the plan just in your head at this point? Since you state that you have yet to make actual travel plans (hotel, car rental, air/train/bus/car transportation?), then that would be considered 'starting'... not a good idea. It will all go awry somehow... your reservations lost, or marked down for the wrong day blah blah blah.

Should you decide to try and thwart the gods anyway, DO NOT walk out of your house to go travel, NOR leave your destination to come home, ON A VOID-OF-COURSE MOON.

FaireMaiden

obeygravity said:
Okay, so clearly I've spoken far too soon as I've run into a hell of a lot of complications in trying to get student loans for my last school year. I'm actually kind of baffled over how much of a frustrating mess it's become.
I'm sorry for this. It's NEVER a good idea to apply for a loan, sign a contract, blah blah blah when Mercury is Retrograde... you will have nothing but snags. Jump thru whatever hoops you have too or, better yet, see if you can postpone continuing all this until Mecury goes Direct. Tell them you have to run home to nurse an ailing mother... whatever. Because, no matter the hoops you jump thru at this time, chances are very likely they'll all fall thru anyway and you'll be back at sqaure one once Mercury goes Direct.

In the meantime, to take care of your mental health, please keep in mind that none of this is personal. Let go of your frustration if you can... these doings ARE temporary, so don't panic. It will all go much smoother after Sept 17th. Accept this, and you'll be able to cope far more effectively with the chaos that is Mercury Retrograde.

FaireMaiden

DarkElectric said:
Yes, what about successful wrap up to things already started?
I've been suffering for 6 years now, the aftermath of a very nasty auto accident. I'm still not healed, and am in constant pain. Apparently, because of the messed- up ness of local Dr's I initially went to see, the opposition thinks they can trounce me in a trial, which is now scheduled for Sept 8. :eek:

My lawyer told me there's a possibility that after 6 years of hell, and the absolute cessation of life as I once knew it, because this thing's going to trial I might get nothing in terms of financial compensation, which is the only thing at this point which would make what's left of my life even slightly less of a constant struggle, because apparently, my leg will never heal, and nothing can be done, but the hackky quacks I saw at first did all the wrong things. And malpractice is practically impossible to prove, so I didn't bother.

I'm so sorry you're having to go thru this, DarkElectric. Alas, I cannot give you specific advice. You case is very complicated on a number of fronts. Basicially, what you need is a good astrologer to plan your court dates for you. Going to court on a Mercury Retrograde does not bode well for either side... there can be complications, postponements, even dismissals. Or, perhaps you'll win, get awarded a Judgement, and then find you've lost it all on Appeal. See what I mean?

By hook or crook, going to a professional astrologer will benefit you greatly in deciding the best times to enter into such serious business as a law suit, court dates, surgery dates, etc. Since this particular law suit sounds like a very important one for you, perhaps even your one-and-only shot at receiving some kind of compensation for your injuries, I cannot recommend highly enough the services stated above.

I wish you great good fortune in your endeavor to attain compensation.

Minderwiz

DarkElectric said:

The best approach here would be a horary chart (in which Mercury would be retrograde) on a question such as 'Will I be awarded adequate compensation?'

Given the circumstances you describe you would be better approaching a good professional, however their charges are quite high. You will get readings cheaper but as you move down the scale the accuracy falls as the price falls.

I certainly would not trust myself to provide an accurate and useful reading, certainly not one that you would base a major life decision on.

I would wish you the very best of luck and that truth will eventually out.

Minderwiz

For those of you wanting to see a really good case of Mercury Retrograde in action you might have a look at one of the threads on the Kindle Support Forum at Amazon UK. It relates to the expected delivery dates of Amazon's new Kindle 3 which is officially launched tomorrow and was advertised for pre-order at the end of July for Delivery by launch day.

The last 10 pages or so really highlight the failure to communicate adequately or consistently by Amazon or indeed forum members.

FaireMaiden

December's Retrograde

Here's a heads-up for the NEXT Mercury Retrograde:

Mercury goes into Storm, (i.e. slowing down): Monday, December 6-2010.

Mercury goes Retrograde: Friday, December 10-2010.

Mercury goes Direct: Thursday, December 30-2010.

Mercury goes out of Storm: Tuesday, January 4-2010.

Oh, joy... Mercury Retrograde and Christmas Madness, *lol*. You can expect packages not delivered on time, lost in the mail, re-routed to someone else's house, etc, etc.

You can expect orders placed to fall-thru, notices that what you've ordered is sold-out, 'Directions' for something you have to put together to be in a language not your own, *lol*, blah blah blah.

'Conventional Wisdom' says: do your Christmas shopping early, and ship those packages early. Of course, no one is going to ship a Christmas package Dec 1st, but, if you normally ship on the 15th, perhaps shipping on the 10th would be a better idea, allowing some extra time for any foul-ups. BUT REMEMBER, just as we don't make travel plans that have us walking out the door on a Void Of Course Moon, so, too, should we take heed of that when it comes to shipping our parcels out the door as well.

If you don't have an Astrological Datebook, or Calendar, I strongly urge you to get one. It is a must for making all these plans. I use 'Llewellyn's Daily Planetary Guide' as seen here: http://www.amazon.com/Llewellyns-Daily-Planetary-Guide-Glance/dp/0738706949/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

A Guide such as this should be a Christmas Present you give yourself EVERY year without fail.

Now then, New Year's Eve falls on Friday, December 31st. A perfect day, as it goes into the weekend. Alas, for those who like to party, or throw parties, on New Year's Eve, this year the Moon goes Void of Course on Friday at Noon (that's Pacific Time, so check your local Guide). However, it enters Sagittarius, (great 'party' Sign, *lol*), only a few hours later, at 5:30 pm.

The good news here is that the evening is fairly clear sailing, *vbs*.

The bad news is rather for those throwing a party. You'll have 5-or-so hours of Void of Course to deal with. If you can, get all your shopping done beforehand, and just putter around the house getting everything ready during the VOC... you'll feel a lot less stressed, as running around on a VOC can be quite hectic.

On 'New Year's Eve', the Moon will be

Conjunct Venus... good for love and romance.

Trine Jupiter... good for boogy-woogying, *lol*, but far too easy to overdo it.

Square Neptune... bad for imbibing, so watch it! DO NOT drink & drive!

Trine Uranus... remember that Moon-conjunct-Venus up there? You may just fall in love-at-first-sight this night! But don't take it too seriously; most likely the feelings are really just 'infatuation', not 'true love'. Enjoy it, but don't get attached... no matter how good it feels... and IT WILL feel good! With Moon, Venus, Jupiter, and Uranus, it could very well feel to you like, 'This is it! They're the ONE!' Don't buy it... it's a love-affair only.

And remember, Mercury is still in it's 'Storm', so be extra careful with your driving.

Enjoy!

AmethystEyes

Know someone who just got some car trouble....again.

AmethystEyes

Should we be cautious and wait a few days after the RX is officially over? Or once it's direct will things be safer?