Lenormand Pairs: Today You Will...

Glass Owl

This game was ripped off from the "Today you will" games over in Tarot Games & Fun and thrown into the Lenormand blender.

How This Game Works: Each poster will draw two Lenormand cards and say what the next person is going to experience or do today. Please try to keep your response to a single sentence.

For example:
Ship + Scythe

Today you will... cut your trip short.

Padma

Funny, I did kind of cut my shopping trip short today - too many errands, too little time! :D

For the next one to stumble upon this: Today you will...

Anchor + Lady: Feel settled in your groove; do well at work, and be happy there :)

Amanda

Funny, I did kind of cut my shopping trip short today - too many errands, too little time! :D

For the next one to stumble upon this: Today you will...

Anchor + Lady: Feel settled in your groove; do well at work, and be happy there :)

Well, I AM looking to have all this! :)

Today you will...

Mice + Tower

...have a place for everything, and put everything in its place.

Padma

Well, I AM looking to have all this! :)

Today you will...

Mice + Tower

...have a place for everything, and put everything in its place.

I sure hope you get the job you want, Amanda! :love:

So true! I have been turfing out unused things all week, and organising storage spaces :)

Today you will: Stork, Key: Move along to finding the answer you need, to get where you want to go! Progress! You win :D

Amanda

I sure hope you get the job you want, Amanda! :love:

So true! I have been turfing out unused things all week, and organising storage spaces :)

Today you will: Stork, Key: Move along to finding the answer you need, to get where you want to go! Progress! You win :D

I saw this last night after you posted, and I thought, "No, no... that's not for me, I should leave it be for whoever it's intended for..." then I came back after I got the answer I needed, and thought, "Yep... that WAS for me, I just didn't believe it." LOL

I got a callback from the job I want to do a second interview today... just got off the phone with the lady. :D

Today you will...

Mountain + Whip

...do some major resistance training.

GotH

I saw this last night after you posted, and I thought, "No, no... that's not for me, I should leave it be for whoever it's intended for..." then I came back after I got the answer I needed, and thought, "Yep... that WAS for me, I just didn't believe it." LOL

I got a callback from the job I want to do a second interview today... just got off the phone with the lady. :D

Today you will...

Mountain + Whip

...do some major resistance training.

YES! Today is butt and legs day in the gym. :D Killer..

Sun + Anchor

Today you will...

...successfully complete that project that was very important to you. Good job!

skywatching

Sun + Anchor

Today you will...

...successfully complete that project that was very important to you. Good job!

It's not complete yet but that is the plan !!

Ship + Flowers

Today you will....go on a very happy journey

YDM42

I had a nice journey today.

Fish -Mice
Today you will have anxiety concerning money.

pluto'sapprentice258

I had a nice journey today.

Fish -Mice
Today you will have anxiety concerning money.

Avoiding certain errands until Monday - when I shall have more money :D

Moon + Clouds

Today you will experience romantic uncertainty which may make you feel sad.

Amanda

Avoiding certain errands until Monday - when I shall have more money :D

Moon + Clouds

Today you will experience romantic uncertainty which may make you feel sad.

Again, I had looked at this back when it was posted and thought, "Nope, that's not for me..." -- but here I am again, and the significance is creepy. LOL

It's Valentine's Day and the hubby and I had plans and we both decided to cancel them and spend the night in... he's been feeling under the weather and just last week, I had told my new boss that she needed to knock off the unreasonable pressure for me to perform because I was 'going home with a cloud over my head' and didn't like the feeling... of which, surprisingly, she's changed her approach towards me more positively, and now I'm just (very exhausted and tiredly) awaiting the smoke to clear and the dust to settle a little more in my new role. This is a big deal, and romance = passion = work in this instance for me as well, and over these past couple of new weeks for me, I've been terribly disappointed -- seeing a company I held in high esteem operating out of fear and mistreating its employees has greatly dampened my spirits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you will:

(Ring popped out during shuffle, so I believe this has to do with a contract or commitment.)

Storks + Choices

Change directions for the better.