Spirit Guide Spread?

Sinner

I tried this with the Vampire deck and got Judgement for the first card, quite a terifying image on it, but I felt it wasn't relating to someone in particular but maybe to a sort of alter ego perhaps?

gomab11

can anyone tell me what it means for placement 4)action i can take/how to help. how to help them or help me, or help them help me? and to help them to do what? also the final outcome card, can someone explain what that means final outcome of what. is it the final outcome if i do nothing or if i do what the spirit wants. also are u supposed to ask a question to these spirit guides or what? thanks

cormac

thanks miss_apples -- i hadn't thought of this either (but being new, that's pretty much everything ;) ) -- i'll keep this in my journal for reference too :)

cormac

i'm actually working thru this spread right now -- i was wondering, does the 'spirit' necessarilly have to be a deceased person? can it be the 'spirit' of someone say far away thinking of you, trying to show you something, help influence a decision you should be making?

thanks for any guidance :)

Vadella

Thanks for this spread. I have tried it and the results were amazing. :)

psychic sue

Miss Apples:

I just want to tell you how important your spread has been for me. In trying to develop my psychic abilities, it has proved invaluable for a spirit link.

I read for someone last night, who wanted to know who her Guide was. I did your spread and immediately got a link with spirit. I rambled on for about half an hour, and she was more than pleased with the reading.

Thanks so much for this utterly brilliant spread! It really is helping me to develop.

Blessings

Sue x

Gilgamesh

Thanks for this spread, I just did mine and at first I was taken back, as I got a 3 of Swords in position #1, and i asked myself ok, whats this a broken hearted spirit, then it became clear that this is their purpose and why they are with me at the moment. (i recently broke up with my GF) in other words, which matches my #2 card "The Devil" which are my demons inside, (insecurity, low self esteem, etc) and of course the #3 card, which is 8 of Cups, also coincides with my current issue, of me having to leave my GF because I knew it wasnt meant to be. those three cards pain a clear picture for me.

Now i will take the advice of starting new projects #4 Page of wands, and my outcome (my goal) #5 King of Pents, to have security both financially and with a mate.

I thanked my spirit for the advice. and thank you Miss Apple for the spread, works great.

lunes

What a fantastic spread miss_apples!

I was told last week by a friend that my spirit guide had a message for me. Since then I have been stalling the link between me and my guide - I feel slightly unsure about things and am unable to say I trust my friend even giving me this message - don't ask why.

I have a new deck - The Vision Quest and have been waiting for an appropriate time to have a go with them. Perhaps my time has come to explore my new deck and try and communicate with my spirit guide.....

Lunes

SalomeTorera

That's funny. I just thought about my Spirit Guide/Angel last night! Now I can get to know him a bit better! Thank you!

kareninsilver

This is a great spread. I'm trying to find out about my Spirit Guide and this will help a lot :)