Cartomancy books?

TinySpark

Hello,

Just picked my old Gong Hee Fot Choi cartomancy book, and am excited about regular old playing card cartomancy again.

Anyone have any reading recommendations? I hoards my books. heh.

1Eleven

The only one I have is Martello.

TinySpark

Just found this on amazon, has anyone read Saffi Crawford's: The Power of Playing Cards: An Ancient System for Understanding Yourself, Your Destiny, & Your Relationships?

Morwenna

The only one I have is Nerys Dee, and I'm not as fond of it as I used to be. I'll take more suggestions!

3ill.yazi

There are a bunch of cheap ebooks on cartomancy on Amazon now. No clue as to their legitimacy. One by a Julian Moore seems somewhat legit: has a free podcast with a fair amount of the text.

celticnoodle

This is an EXCELLENT book for learning to read the playing cards: http://www.amazon.com/Personal-Prophesy-Learn-Create-Destiny/dp/0595291953

I HIGHLY-HIGHLY recommend it!

Personal Prophesy is inexpensive and easy to follow/read. Deborah includes exercises to follow through also to help you to learn reading with playing cards. Well written. I just found this again in my library a few days ago as we were going through our things to see what to move up to our new home and what to pass on. This is a definite keeper in my library! :)

Universal Student

You might want to try Ana Cortez's The Playing Card Oracles. Lots of good information and can go very deep.

Aster Breo

You might want to try Ana Cortez's The Playing Card Oracles. Lots of good information and can go very deep.

There's a deck that goes with this book, correct? Can the book be used without that deck? That is, does it apply to standard playing cards?