The Gratitude Stone

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey

i have done the same myself, whilst at the beach a few years ago I picked a few different stones up and made my own set of runes with them, they are very pretty and all different colours, shapes and designs. I still use them every now and then and connect very well with them, they are gifts from mother nature and work just as well as bought grattitude stones :)

Rin

Ahhh, old thread. Hehe.

Anyways, I do firmly believe that its where and how you got the stone, and how special it is to you that matters, rather than what kind it is.

I have this weird, flattish like river stone that reminds me of the summer of grade 9. Bittersweet but one of the best years of my young life.

I don't think I have a gratitude stone.. yet.

Elven

Aww Chronata!! What a beautiful reminder your thread is to cherish our day, our life, the planet, Universe and All That Is. The Heart Rocks on Snake Road is an awesome story! Blessings!

What a lovely post too, Fudugazi. I feel the same as well - every rock and stone - each pebble, a story, an individual, an intellegence.

MCsea! Im sure you have come across some beautiful rocks, stones and elements in your time - to study them so intimately as you do, what a fantastic job!

What a wonderful world!

Blessings
Elven x

Water Lady

I love these stories, I have been using the Graditude for a few weeks now. As I get up and through the day.
I have a story that is not stones....I did not think of the Secret of sharing but just felt terribly drawn to give. I have just finished Radiation for Breast cancer, I will be fine...the gowns you have to wear leave lots of gaps and I finally painted a clothes pin pink with a rose ribbon on it. I got a bit carried away and took the others in and handed them out to new friends that need one also. I am thinking of buying more clothes pins and painting more to take in for my check up.
Now I need to find a stone. We have lots of shells but few stones here in Florida, it will take a bit or maybe a trip to the beach will bring me a blessed one.
I have had a habit of picking up stones from places that we travel to.
I usually add them to the garden but now I am thinking they should have an honored place.
thanks all of you for the wonder ful stories.

celticnoodle

I've just stumbled onto this thread, though I have not finished reading every post yet. What a wonderful story, Chronata & Ruby Red Slippers! I LOVE rocks/stones, and like someone else mentioned, I am always picking them up right from the road, or creek---where ever I happen to be.

My husband often laughs at me, because I do this---and I leave them all around our home and gardens. I have rocks from around the homes we lived in, and ancestors have lived in too---and I seem to always remember which rock came from where. I just love them. I also purchase crystals--some beautiful polished colored gems, but even the plain dirty brown looking ones have as much, and sometimes more magic in them as far as I'm concerned.

I love those stories though, and I'm going to also start my own grateful stone give away! What a lovely story and gift to give to folks! Thank you for sharing & for everyone who shared a post on here!

silverwings94

What a fantastic idea. My friend and her daughter are in the process of opening a metaphysical shop in a couple of weeks. I am going to pass this idea on to her and see what she thinks. I am going to give her the first bag to get her started.Thanks everyone for such a wonderful idea.
Blessings,
Silverwings94