Your spirit guide spread

ohheydevon

I've noticed quite a few spreads like these and was really interested! I like drafting out layouts with more of a visual punch and came up with this little edit! You guys might enjoy! It is based off the symbol for Papa Legba, a Haitian voodoo spirit who guards the spiritual crossroads and grants permission to speak with spirits.

Here is a picture of the spread:
http://tinyurl.com/c9ndzaa

This is what the symbol looks like:
http://tinyurl.com/buebayz

The card meanings I've assigned are as follows:
1-Spirit Guide's personality
2-How are they helping you currently?
3-What your guide needs you to do to help
4-What your guide thinks your strengths are
5-What your guide thinks your weaknesses are
6-What they hope to achieve with you
7-What they fear you will do/will happen to you
8-What they want you to be aware of
9-Advice from them to you
10-Signs of their presence in your past
11-Message from them
12-Signs of their presence in the present
13-Signs of their presence in the future
14-Your guide's future
15- Your guide's past

I'm into larger more complicated, visual spreads so I felt the need to add my spin on things in order to connect with the spread. It also adds a few more details that may or may not be relevant to you but I found the results interesting! Hope you enjoy!

Mikayla

I feel like this is a few too many cards for me to attempt at the moment but I can't wait to try this!

roamingfree

lovely spread

I used this spread and received a tremendous reading with the sort of smack upside the head result but dead on what I knew subconsciously.
Really good spread and I will keep it filed for future. Thank you.

AfterLifeDreams

I am glad you have all enjoyed my spread :)

druyan

This spread is based on your current spirit guide who is helping you the most at this point in your life.

1.What is your spirit guide like/their personality
2.How is your spirit guide helping you right now
3.What would your spirit guide like you to do right now to help yourself
4.What they think your strengths are
5.What they think your weakness are/what you need to improve on
6.What they hope to achieve from working with you right now
7.What is your partnership like in the spirit world
8.What your spirit guide wants you to be aware off right now
9.Advice from your spirit guide
10.Message from your spirit guide

Wow, this was a really great spread for me. Being a beginner, I used the format that Blue Note suggested and had a really cool result. I'm posting a pic of the spread. The only thing that I'm wondering about is card #1. Has me kind of stumped regarding who my guide is.

Marnia

This is a very helpful spread, I just did it today and got new insight to something, feeling very much loved and supported... Thank you so much!

Rayo

I tried this reading for myself this morning and the result was very interesting. Then later I had a little gathering of friends and decided to bring my cards. I used this reading for them too and everybody was pleased. It's comforting to know more about our spiritual guides.

Bee

I wanted to say thank you for sharing this spread. I made one modification in asking at the start for them to identify themselves before doing the rest of the cards. I have found that I have had different cards represent different guides I have worked with in the past.

Interesting results.

daphne

asking at the start for them to identify themselves before doing the rest of the cards.

What do you mean? Isn't the card 1 answering this question?