Do I or Don't I?

PlatinumDove

I've been urging to get this deck for over a year now, things just keep coming up and not letting me get it (no money). Now, I have a very real possibility of getting the deck when my next paycheck comes in, but...should I?

Gwynne

PlatinumDove said:
I've been urging to get this deck for over a year now, things just keep coming up and not letting me get it (no money). Now, I have a very real possibility of getting the deck when my next paycheck comes in, but...should I?

YES!!!!

Foxyangel

YES

foxyangel :)

lark

If money is the problem PlatinumDove try
www.edwardrhamilton.com
They have the Faeries Oracle right now for $8.95.
I just ordered an extra.

PlatinumDove

thanks Lark, I'll look and see how much money I';ll have left over. :)

SunChariot

PlatinumDove said:

All I can tell you is I have been doing Tarot for almost a year now, and I have 12 decks, and in the 2 weeks that I have had this one it has already become my favourite.:)

Bar

MercyMe

Oh YES, DO! :D

Mercy

Grigori

LOL. I asked the e-reader on the Froud website if I should by the deck, and of course it said yes. :laugh:

I think their accountant may have programmed the software :rolleyes:

SunChariot

similia said:
LOL. I asked the e-reader on the Froud website if I should by the deck, and of course it said yes. :laugh:

I think their accountant may have programmed the software :rolleyes:

LOL :)

Bar

September Pixie

Definitely. Its a beautiful deck, gives wonderful answers.. and in my experience has been a blessing to own.