Faery Seekers Sign-Ups for October 4th - 31st

faunabay

Ok Jewel, where's faerylvr's monster costume? Oh wait Jewel won't be back until Monday. faerylvr, I'm sure Jewel has a extremely scary one all picked out for you!! I'm sure you'll scare us all to pieces!! I promise to be scared. (giggle, snort)

faerylvr

Keep laughing girlfriend... just wait and see... after all with wings and faery dust I can make anything look scary... really I can... `~giggling~

Jewel

faerylvr said:
Well, if you are going to give me one too... lol... after all what good is it if we can't be scary?
~hands Faerylvr a very scary monster costume~ See, now don't you feel better??? I am not sure what exactly you are but it makes me scared! ~giggles as she sees all the hanging appendages that go on that particular costume~ Good luck putting it on! *LOL*

satinangel

I have truly forgotten how much fun it is over here!

:)

...Still laughing!

Baroli

*Baroli sitting ponderin' To Play or not to Play,..........should I or shouldn't I,............* OWWWWW!!!! Faeries pulling my hair,OOOOWWWW now pinching my nose!! OK, OK, I'll play I'll play SHEESH!!! :bugeyed:

Baroli, looking at monsters and smiling :D

faerylvr

Welcome Baroli... tell the little monsters to quit now... after all there are bigger monsters here... just look around...

Aximili

*Whistles and tries to look inconspicuous*

Baroli

faerylvr said:
Welcome Baroli... tell the little monsters to quit now... after all there are bigger monsters here... just look around...

But they are my favorite monsters the big and the little,...*baroli pouts*

Oh well, glad to be here. :D:D

Jewel

Baroli said:
But they are my favorite monsters the big and the little,...*baroli pouts*
~giggles~ well in THAT case! ~hands Baroli a monster costume~ Would you like to be monster too??? ~grin~ Now go put that on and quit pouting, Ferylvr was just kidding with you :*

~sees Aximili and pulls out the moster slime gun and splatters him with gooey green slime and giggles~ THAT was for calling me a monster! *LOL* :D

earth starr

Very new to this but i'm in, although may need some explaining x

Do we have to bring our own monster costumes, i have quite a collection, lol