Questions for horary Readings Round 4

Minderwiz

Well, now that the wedding, reception and holiday are over and things are getting back to normal, I'm going to run a fourth series of horary readings, starting next week.

It doesn't matter if you have had a reading before, or this is your first time. As before, the question should be as specific as you can phrase it, have personal meaning to you and have a time period of about twelve months or less (can be longer for some issues).

Any aspect of life can be covered from buying and selling, acquiring property, finding lost items health issues, etc.

The thread is now open for questions to be posted and I hope to get round to the readings just after the weekend.

jfiallo0982

Hello Minderwiz nice to hear from you again. Hope you had a great time!!!

I would like a horary reading please!

Im about to go to school, for cosmetology. I would like to know if this is a good choice for me, and what would be the results in the short and long run. If not which career would be better for me.

Thanks in advance.

TractJM

Hello!

I'd like to make a transition to shift my work from business operations in a corporate setting to business in a self-employed/holistic/humanitarian management/therapy.

Could I get some insight into if this is a good time to shift into something and if it would be worth it/more financially and personally fulfilling for me?

EDIT:

To provide more specifics/clarity, I have two businesses, but as I transition into them, I'm hoping to exchange with a Reiki teacher to get my Masters (I have level 2) and I'd like to focus on doing healing and shamanic therapy while I work towards my holistic practice, while earning enough to let me leave my current employment. So, as above, it is that path that I am seeking to pursue a much greater personal and financial fulfillment with.

moonspirit

I'd love one on love life.

I would like to see what the stars have to say about any significant romance opportunities over the next 6 months?

Thank You! :heart:

summerbutterfly

I would like one too...:)

Can you tell me if you see a new job on the horizon, maybe next six months ?

Thanks, and no rush !!!!

rainy_dreamer

I would love to have one too! =)

Just read through some of the other readings, and you said that the issue that's the most important to you will be the strongest... so here goes...

I'd like to know... if he will stop ignoring me within the next few months so that we can be friends again? If not, is it because he still has feelings for me that he cannot face?

scorpiogirl

my question is about a friend i fight with before, we arenot friends for a year now...what should i do to be friends again? i like him romantically but i would rather be his friend than not be in his life never.

divan

career

Is "D" the best place for me now as far as my career and ability to make money?

This is great. Thanks for the reading.

love.actually

Hi Minderwiz,
If you're still taking questions, I'd like to ask what my love life will be like in the next 6 months. You're a darling to offer readings. I've tried horary before and it hurts my head! :)

Minderwiz

Well I've certainly got a good list there!!

I'll try to work through in order, but I may have the odd question to ask as Horary depends on the Astrologer understanding exactly what the question is - that is clearing up any ambiguities that may surround the question.

I'm aiming to kick off on Monday