Predicting your nature 5 sitters

NamasteIndia

I learnt vedic astrology couple of years ago.
I am interested in interpreting nature, behaviour of atleast 5 sitters based on their natal data.

For that i would need your
Place of birth
Time of birth
Date of birth

All i expect back is honest feedback

6 sitters found [NO MORE SITTERS]

TractJM - Reading done and feedback given
Summerbutterfly - Reading done (FEEDBACK PENDING)
Chiska- reading pending
Sakurafae- reading pending [FEEDBACK PENDING]
Pearlwiseinga- reading pending
Ravennest- reading pending

Will send PM to all as soon as reading is completed.

Namaste

TractJM

I'm up for this.

Place of birth
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Time of birth
9:09 A.M.

Date of birth
June 3, 1987

summerbutterfly

Me too.

Place of birth: New Jersey, USA

Time of birth 13:16

DOB: 09/15/1971

Chiska

Feb 23 1966
00:36
Central Alaska, USA

SakuraFae

NamasteIndia said:
I learnt vedic astrology couple of years ago.
I am interested in interpreting nature, behaviour of atleast 5 sitters based on their natal data.

For that i would need your
Place of birth
Time of birth
Date of birth

All i expect back is honest feedback

namaste

How about tossing in my newborn into the mix

Place of birth Calgary, AB Canada
Time of birth 7:59 pm
Date of birth Sept 21 2010

Can you explain vedic astrology a bit

Purlwiseinga

Me, please.

Place of birth: Knoxville, Tennessee
Time of birth: 4:30 pm
Date: March 22, 1954

Minderwiz

Good luck with the readings, Namaste_India, We could really do with a Vedic input!!

ravenest

NamasteIndia said:
... at least 5 sitters ...

Here is an extra, if you want it, from the 'other' hemisphere. I have never had a Vedic astro interpretation so I would find it v.interesting.

Sydney. NSW, Australia.
9:30 pm.
22nd June 1955.

NamasteIndia

TractJM said:
I'm up for this.

Place of birth
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Time of birth
9:09 A.M.

Date of birth
June 3, 1987
First House - As per vedic astrology, you have Cancer sign in your Asc. so you would be of medium height with moon shaped face. You have a tendency to put weight. The moon phases will have profound effect on you. You will be mysterious, changeable and secretive. You would also be very emotional. You have inner desire to nurture others always

Nakshatra - You are having Magha Nakshatra. This nakshatra is ruled by ketu (south node) since ketu is significator of spiritual realisation there will be a strong urge to fulfilll your spiritual journey. Always there is inner calling that happiness is but a experience and you need to follow your inner purpose of life and move towards moksha(nirvana,enlightment)

Second House - ruled by Leo so quite autocratic with speech and communication but placement of moon there means that ability to control that speech is also there also chances of lot of unearned wealth is strong.

Third house - Ruled by Mercury with ketu placed there lot of desire maintain balance between materialism and spirituality

Fourth House - Ruled by Libra(venus) and pluto placed there Tolerance, calmness and happiness is there slightly detached quality in life just like your mother. Material gain is indicated with a practical aspect also you could be charming and flirtatious. Placement of pluto in 4th house indicating the Heart you should be careful about sudden heartattacks or issues related to physical heart.

Fifth House - Ruled by Mars and 10th house also gives Rajayoga. Mars in twelth indicates Mangalik yoga creating problems in married relationships you should preferably marry a person with same yoga of having mars in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house. You are benefitted by past life karma becasue of wise decisions made in earlier life. This mars brings good health and happiness.
Separation from children...children probably living in other state.

Sixth house - Ruled by Saggitarius (jupiter) having uranus and neptune. Difficult relationship with father and not easy to find teacher you seek . Weak areas are hip and thighs.

Seventh House - Ruled by Capricorn (Saturn)Clear indication of love marriage but difficulties in married life due to Mars vision on 7th house and placement of saturn in 7th afflicting the lagna lord Moon. Chances of more then one marriage.

Eighth House - Ruled by Aquarius(Saturn)Issues with children also deep spiritual connection sometimes manipulative nature. Living away from place of birth.

Ninth House - Ruled by Jupiter(Pisces) Exalted indicates sucess, wealth and protection. Desire to teach, learn, study will be there. This jupiter well placed can solve problems caused by saturn which leads to trouble with children.

Tenth House - Ruled by Mars(Aries) and having venus prefers having own career or business where there is authority, independence chances of sucess and power if staying away from home not in birth place.

Eleventh House - Ruled by Venus(Taurus) earnings from career. Desire to make lot of money but same time lot of spiritual inclination.

Twelfth House- Ruled by gemini(mercury) sucess is there if living abroad away from birth place there is lot of isolation and shows difficulty in mixing with others. Placement gives excessive spending. Mental energy should be controlled and focused otherwise can lead to difficult situation.

Overall you will be very sensitive, moody but gifted with intutive mind. Are you fond of singing, music, lakes, waterfalls. You could be having impatience, sensitivity, short temper etc.

Does the reading reasonate with you.

Namaste

TractJM

NamasteIndia said:
First House - As per vedic astrology, you have Cancer sign in your Asc. so you would be of medium height with moon shaped face. You have a tendency to put weight. The moon phases will have profound effect on you. You will be mysterious, changeable and secretive. You would also be very emotional. You have inner desire to nurture others always

I'm 5'9 with a roundish face, so I'm not sure what a moon shaped face looks like, haha. Ummm, the moon phases do have interesting impacts, I am changeable and I am generally secretive unless I trust one. I am extremely emotional and nurturing. I have issues putting on weight, but that is due to other factors related to my biology.

Nakshatra - You are having Magha Nakshatra. This nakshatra is ruled by ketu (south node) since ketu is significator of spiritual realisation there will be a strong urge to fulfilll your spiritual journey. Always there is inner calling that happiness is but a experience and you need to follow your inner purpose of life and move towards moksha(nirvana,enlightment)

One of my grandest focuses in life is my spiritual journey and I am always seeking and moving towards growth, expansion and spiritual realization.

Second House - ruled by Leo so quite autocratic with speech and communication but placement of moon there means that ability to control that speech is also there also chances of lot of unearned wealth is strong.

This has actually popped up in all my life maps from astrology to psychic readings. I am not sure exactly what autocratic speech and communication is, other than domineering or controlling. I admit I do like to take a very independent but leadership type role but I don't boss people around or bully them. I do enjoy training and guiding others, but I make my best effort not to turn that into a controlling force.

Third house - Ruled by Mercury with ketu placed there lot of desire maintain balance between materialism and spirituality

Yes, I do deal with this daily.

Fourth House - Ruled by Libra(venus) and pluto placed there Tolerance, calmness and happiness is there slightly detached quality in life just like your mother. Material gain is indicated with a practical aspect also you could be charming and flirtatious. Placement of pluto in 4th house indicating the Heart you should be careful about sudden heartattacks or issues related to physical heart.

I am very calm, tolerant and happy in social situations with a detachment to issues, though my sensitivity makes me more intense with the heavier aspects of my closest friends and my own life. I have been warned that my biological parents had heart issues, so I guess this is par for the course for me in terms of risks.

Fifth House - Ruled by Mars and 10th house also gives Rajayoga. Mars in twelth indicates Mangalik yoga creating problems in married relationships you should preferably marry a person with same yoga of having mars in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house. You are benefitted by past life karma becasue of wise decisions made in earlier life. This mars brings good health and happiness.
Separation from children...children probably living in other state.

Aw :( Well I have a few years to go before I even remotely know what my married or family life will be, but I can be prepared and attempt to make the best out of it :) I am pretty healthy and happy.

Sixth house - Ruled by Saggitarius (jupiter) having uranus and neptune. Difficult relationship with father and not easy to find teacher you seek . Weak areas are hip and thighs.

I am self taught for many aspects of life, because my father tried to kill me as a child and my mother lived in fear, so I created all the success and direction I have now without support. My thighs do have poor endurance/stamina at this point...good climbers, not so good swimmers/joggers, haha!

Seventh House - Ruled by Capricorn (Saturn)Clear indication of love marriage but difficulties in married life due to Mars vision on 7th house and placement of saturn in 7th afflicting the lagna lord Moon. Chances of more then one marriage.

Aw :( Not married yet so not sure how this'll play out.

Eighth House - Ruled by Aquarius(Saturn)Issues with children also deep spiritual connection sometimes manipulative nature. Living away from place of birth.

I was born in another city a few hours from here. I love children but I can imagine having issues with my own children for sure. I am deeply spiritual but I acknowledge that sometimes I become manipulative, I work very hard to counter those impulses when they arise.

[qupte]Ninth House - Ruled by Jupiter(Pisces) Exalted indicates sucess, wealth and protection. Desire to teach, learn, study will be there. This jupiter well placed can solve problems caused by saturn which leads to trouble with children.[/quote]

Yay - maybe my children and I will get along after all :) I have been very successful, and protected in the sense that I seem to come across the wealth I require before a major disaster/interference in my life. Right now I am working my way out of debt from my accident. I love to teach - primarily social/humanitarian/spiritual studies, and I learn & study just about anything I come across.

Tenth House - Ruled by Mars(Aries) and having venus prefers having own career or business where there is authority, independence chances of sucess and power if staying away from home not in birth place.

I was born in another city as above, so maybe this qualifies, unless I must move provinces/countries. I would love to be self employed. In my current job, I took it as I am given self authority and independence in business operations fields - and in my first job I focused my way up to a team leader role. I have two businesses I started this year that I am working towards my dreams.

Eleventh House - Ruled by Venus(Taurus) earnings from career. Desire to make lot of money but same time lot of spiritual inclination.

Oh you bet.

Twelfth House- Ruled by gemini(mercury) sucess is there if living abroad away from birth place there is lot of isolation and shows difficulty in mixing with others. Placement gives excessive spending. Mental energy should be controlled and focused otherwise can lead to difficult situation.

I do excessively spend at times :( It's hard!!! I have lost my mental focus at times which has resulted in financial and personal difficulties this year and previously. I prefer one-on-one friends, I don't do well for mixing with groups, so except for my best friend, all my other friends are individuals that are independent of each other that I can see one-on-one. I do spend a lot of alone time, and as above, time with friends alone. That said, I can still be the life of a party in a group and especially in business/other circumstances, I can talk and work my way through a group of people happily - but as a day to day thing, I like having my isolation time (though I'm bad and still talk to my best friend online! haha!) and seeing someone for a movie, dinner, or something else outside of a group interaction.

Overall you will be very sensitive, moody but gifted with intutive mind. Are you fond of singing, music, lakes, waterfalls. You could be having impatience, sensitivity, short temper etc.

Does the reading reasonate with you.

Namaste

I love waterfalls, music is so important to me - it's the basis for my most prominent form of divination (iPod music readings) and I love playing the guitar and listening to piano. I like singing to myself, and am sensitive and moody. I have patience issues, and I do have a short temper. That's hard to define though because most of my friends say I am the most patient and calm person they know. I guess when it comes to personality/interactions/other things like that, I am extremely patient and hard to anger. However when it comes to timelines, meeting at a specific time and direct assaults, I do lose my temper easily. I.E., when someone agrees to meet at a specific time and shows up 30 minutes later - makes plans and changes last minute, is contrary to their word or dishonest, doesn't think for themselves, etc. I've noticed I only get angry when it has to do with timelines, and people's honesty/ability to make decisions.

So yeah..it was extremely accurate, thank you :)