A spread on how someone else is feeling?

BabyAngel

Does anyone have a good spread that I could do to show me how someone else is feeling deep down inside about a situation. Something a little more then a one card spread just so I can have a better insight but nothing to long. This person is confusing me, they are very open with me about their feelings which they aren't with their friends.

I have done previous spreads asking the tarot what other influences (people) on him were there in the situation and both times I asked I got the king of cups which to my understanding I took it as possibly his sister and me for sure wanting him to settle down and to be more achieving in what he originally wanted instead of adding to his depression with the drinking and drugs and the people he is doing this with yes he may have fun with them for the moment but he is never open with them about his true feelings I was the one he would talk to cause I would listen and sometimes give him a reality check in a nice way though. Also along with this heavy drinking he is pulling away from me but the last time I say him my pictures were hanging up on his wall still :S

Also can you suggest a questions relating the details I gave you I can ask that would go with the spread?

Thanks

confused

Red_Ocean

1. a bit about the person
2. how they appear to be feeling
3. how they are really feeing
4. what/who caused/causing it
5. how to fix it

BabyAngel

thank you so much I will give this a try

Glass Owl

You may like aeonx´s Relationship Spread . You may want to modify positions 2 and 3 to be more specific about what feelings you are inquiring about. For example, you might want position 3 to be "what he/she feels about me" or "what he/she feels about our relationship."