Tarot Wayfarer- A New Tarot Journey Awaits

Zephyros

Might be a bit late to ask such a stupid question but since everybody seems to know except me... what is it? Is it a book? The site talks of tickets, is it a show? If Ciro is doing the artwork, artwork for what?

I mean, I know it's a teaser, etc., but honestly, I find it hard to be interested or excited in something that doesn't tell me anything. Even with teasers for movies, at least you know it's a movie, and not a cookbook or new brand of toothpaste.

Beanfeasa

Really? It never occurred to me for a second that it was a real document. Goodness.

Me neither, I can't understand how or why

gregory

Might be a bit late to ask such a stupid question but since everybody seems to know except me... what is it? Is it a book? The site talks of tickets, is it a show? If Ciro is doing the artwork, artwork for what?

I mean, I know it's a teaser, etc., but honestly, I find it hard to be interested or excited in something that doesn't tell me anything. Even with teasers for movies, at least you know it's a movie, and not a cookbook or new brand of toothpaste.
As I understand it, all will be made clear when the kickstarter starts. In May.

cirom

No it's not too late to ask, and if you read all the previous posts I think it would be clear that everybody does not seem to know. That was why I was defensive in my earlier replies because people were making negative suggestions about something sight unseen.

I can understand that with such little information so far, you have difficulty getting excited, but nevertheless it's piqued your curiosity. Maybe that's all the teasers are intended to do for now. If they provided a full explanation then they wouldn't really be teasers would they.

I'm not deliberately trying to overdramatize, it's just that the people behind the project are still defining exact content and functionality at launch, and what may have to wait for future stages. And they also want to leave the "reveal" for the actual official kickstarter launch. The purpose of the teasers is just to direct traffic to sign up to be on a list and be provided with updates and reminder on launch dates. Then they will be presented with the full presentation, and at that point decide whether they are interested or not. Pretty standard marketing approach I think.

But if it helps, I can say that it's not a toothpaste.

VGimlet

Give me a break, you are seriously trying to suggest that people might have believed a journal was found that provides evidence for a magical land of Tarot... and that is why were is no contact information?????? .

I work at a library. Ask me about how many people came in to find the National Geographic magazines that the guy from Bridges of Madison County had photos in. Or find out about the main character from the Dan Brown books, and all the things mentioned in those books. And we won't go into the Victorian Fairy book photograph fiasco. :rolleyes:

I think this project looks pretty cool, actually, and will be looking forward to the kickstarter and rest of it.

Anise

My immediate guess was that Wayfarer is a multimedia game. Then ciro made a point of saying it's not a toothpaste. Hm...

gregory

I work at a library. Ask me about how many people came in to find the National Geographic magazines that the guy from Bridges of Madison County had photos in. Or find out about the main character from the Dan Brown books, and all the things mentioned in those books. And we won't go into the Victorian Fairy book photograph fiasco. :rolleyes:
Oh good point. I well recall when Lillie and I went to Rosslyn chapel, and they were fixing the heating - there was a BIG hole in the floor - and we were hanging over the railing saying oh look they're digging for the Grail (as you do })) and one of the guides came over to explain, in case we meant it.... :D