Need another look?

Lunadawn03

I did a spread on the future of an apartment I'm hoping to rent. I like most of the result I got, but I'm kinda freaking out about one of the cards. I really need an unbiased opinion on this. IF anyone has anytime whatsoever, please take a look and give your opinion.

Potential of happiness of an appartment

1 - Querent
The Chariot: Success going forward, I've been through a lot in 2011. I lost two grandparents, and my beloved dog. It was a hard year but I've been so blessed the past few months that I feel as if I can do anything!

2 - Landlord: The Three of Wands Upright:
Hopefully it means that they feel like helping me out. My future (hopefully) landlords have more money then G-d. They don't need the money for rent, but since I am also offering pet care with them traveling all the time, I hope that they want me to continue taking care of their Noah's ark of animals.

3 - The apartment: King ow Wands Reversed:
A feeling of inadequacy, not enough maybe fear that he's going to get everything wrong. But this is an apartment, so how does that even work? Should the card be reversed or upright???

4 - What is hidden from you: The Nine of Cups Upright:
Wishes coming true. Dreams coming to a reality.

5 - Quality: The Lovers
This sounds good to me, I am hoping to have my boyfriend come move in with me. He would be a huge help with the animals and since the farm is so huge it would be nice not to be alone with the animals in the middle of country.

6 - Flaw: The Ace of Wands Reversed:
A false start or low self esteem. Again it looks as if my fears are going to get the best of me if I let them and I may freak out.

7 - How you would be financialy in this apartment: Two of Wands Upright
Deciding between two different choices? My book also states someone who will help me out financially. If that means that they aren't going to charge me a lot of rent, that would be pretty amazing considering my financial state. (Hooray for college loans>.<)

8 - How you would be emotionaly in this apartment" Two of Cups Reversed:

OMG if I were to live in this apartment my boyfriend and I would break up? It also means that emotions could get awry and things could be intense. If I were to let my worries and fears get the best of me it would cause a lot of issues with him and I.

9 - Result (get it or not?) Strength Upright.

I really, really, really hope this means that if I inquire about renting the apartment they will say yes.

So what do you think? What's your opinion?

starrystarrynight

I would check the power in the apartment for possible electrical problems (King of Wands, rx). For that matter, there may be spiritual energy problems there, as well with that card. Or, you simply may not be approved for the place as a renter.

Also, for hidden issues, there may be loud partying neighbors or promises made by the landlord that are never kept (Nine of Cups) if you should move in.

I would note that you drew the Ace, Two, and Three of Wands (all "young" without a lot of personal will available among them) and the Nine and Two of Cups for the other pip cards. The fiery Wands and watery Cups compete against one another, but more noteworthy (to me) is the fact that no Pentacles or other earth cards showed up--so, this could spell financial problems in getting or living successfully in this place; and only one air card appeared (Lovers), so while it might give you a good opportunity to strike out on your own, it may not be the only or best choice you have, and there might be some other viable choice(s) you could consider. A pair of twos suggests a lot of decisions are still yet to be made all around before this is a done deal. So, stay strong and confident if this is really the flat you want. But also remain open to other choices that may also "appear."

tarot_red

Overall, I don't think this looks too good and the Strength card may be indicating that you should have more patience in your search and look for a better and more suitable place for you

Just my thoughts

Lunadawn03

you were right

I would check the power in the apartment for possible electrical problems (King of Wands, rx). For that matter, there may be spiritual energy problems there, as well with that card. Or, you simply may not be approved for the place as a renter.

Also, for hidden issues, there may be loud partying neighbors or promises made by the landlord that are never kept (Nine of Cups) if you should move in.

I would note that you drew the Ace, Two, and Three of Wands (all "young" without a lot of personal will available among them) and the Nine and Two of Cups for the other pip cards. The fiery Wands and watery Cups compete against one another, but more noteworthy (to me) is the fact that no Pentacles or other earth cards showed up--so, this could spell financial problems in getting or living successfully in this place; and only one air card appeared (Lovers), so while it might give you a good opportunity to strike out on your own, it may not be the only or best choice you have, and there might be some other viable choice(s) you could consider. A pair of twos suggests a lot of decisions are still yet to be made all around before this is a done deal. So, stay strong and confident if this is really the flat you want. But also remain open to other choices that may also "appear."

Thank you starrystarrynight for all the information on this spread, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I ended up not moving into the apartment and am currently saving for one where there is less connection to the owners. The owners of the estate on which the apartment is lost their nine year old daughter years ago. Though there are details I cannot really explain on a public forum, needless to say she was still around spiritually.

Lunadawn03

Overall, I don't think this looks too good and the Strength card may be indicating that you should have more patience in your search and look for a better and more suitable place for you

Just my thoughts

Patience turned out to be the best option. I let the urgency of the situation frighten me into rash thinking. Thank you for your advice.