subsequent readings on same subject with same reader produce different results

Noob

Hello Barleywine

Thanks for sharing. I think i understand what you mean by communion. That interaction with the card is definitely necessary. The energy and thoughts etc. that the querent puts into shuffling the cards helps the reading to emerge and flow.

I guess learning to read the cards seamlessly is a skill that could be practised? Right now, i only do one question one card kind of reading.

Hi Grizabella, the reader's current was quite accurate but she didn't really say too much about it. I think some of "what she saw" for the current situation could be inferred from our 20-min chat at the start of the reading when she didn't want to open the cards but just wanted to hear my case. She started dissing the man straightaway based on what i said.. then i kept saying i actually want to hear what the cards have to say. The cards turned out positive, then she said a while later that she saw all these as soon as she started opening the cards.

Actually in hindsight now, i am getting less convinced (since it's been almost a week since i saw her) that she's very accurate.. though i will not cast judgement till i have given enough time for some events she foresaw unfold.

You could have also hit a point when you asked me what is it i liked about her first reading? It's because it was more positive. The second and third negative, but she quite saying the same negative things she said during the first 20 mins of my first reading.. which makes me feel she's biased against the guy

Anyway, some new things have developed since then.. so i will just look at the bigger picture in time to come :)