Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 287 : January 28 - February 3

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. willowy -Tarot Apokalypsis
2. VGimlet - Knapp-Hall Tarot
3. Madame Squee - Tarocchi Visconti Sforza
4. Nemia - Fountain Tarot
5. Silver Fire Prime - Necronomicon Tarot
6. Carojulie - Alice Tarot (Baba Studio) & White Rabbit Oracle
7. BodhiSeed - Whimsical Tarot & Over the Moon Oracle
8. UniversesCollide - Modern Spellcaster's Tarot & Robin Wood Tarot & Middia Lenormand
9. AJ - Art of Life Tarot
10. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot & Tarot of the Hidden Realm
11. page of wands - Crystal Wisdom Healing Oracle
12. lantana - Shadowscapes
13. DaughterofDanu - Green Witch Tarot & Everyday Witch Tarot
14. dianekay - Arthurian Tarot
15. Scarlet Woodland - Animism Tarot & Cosmos Tarot and Oracle & Mary-El Tarot
16. CharlotteK - Tarot of Trees & Seeds of Shakti Oracle
17. Amberjune - Impressionist Tarot & Way of the Horse cards
18. RiverRunsDeep - Liminal Tarot & Prisma Visions Tarot
19. Dogs&Coffee - Wild Unknown

VGimlet

This week I'll be in with one of my favorite decks, the Knapp-Hall.

Hopefully I have eluded jury duty. (although the DREAD JOURNEY was a piece of cake, actually)

And hopefully I won't miss anyone signing up this weekend either. And Alta will fix my spelling of February. :|

Have a great weekend everyone.

Madame Squee

Thank you for the thread! :love:

Tarocchi Visconti Sforza for me, please. :)

Nemia

Fountain Tarot for me!

SilverFirePrime

I'll give this a whirl - although I might miss today's reading as I won't have access to my cards until late in the night.

I'll user the Necronomicon Tarot. - www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/necronomicon/

This was the first set I bought. Not surpirsingly, it's a bit of an oddball. A few weeks back, I did an interview of the three decks I own, and each seemingly takes on the role of one of the Goddesses. This one's the mother apparently o_O

Carojulie

Hello !
I would like to participate with the Alice Tarot by Baba Studio, and the White Rabbit Oracle by Arianna Siege.
I do not think I will have time to post daily draws everyday of the week this week though, I hope it is not a problem if I miss a few days ?

BodhiSeed

Welcome SilverFirePrime and Carojulie! :) Caroljulie, you get to pretty much make your own rules in this group. :D

I'm in this week with the Whimsical Tarot and the Over the Moon Oracle.
Thanks VG! :heart:

UniversesCollide

I'm dealing with bronchitis and not doing much reading while on cough meds so I'm sticking to the
Modern Spellcaster's Tarot
with the Robin Wood as my backup (since I can read that in my sleep)
for a while but I will switch my Lenormand to
Middia Lenormand.

I probably won't be doing much reading this week or even next week, my head is foggy and my chest is congested. I don't like to attempt tarot, especially a new deck, in a state like this but will be paging through to get at least familiar with it. I'll be keeping my Robin Wood deck nearby just in case since I've had it forever and can fall on it if I need to.

AJ

(((universal))) and welcome to our new players.

Art of Life tarot for me VG, and thank you