'The Wyrd of Sarah Howard' new from Gabi Angus West

wooden-eye

In case you missed my making of -'The Wyrd of Sarah Howard' thread in the Deck Creation Forum thought I would pop over here and let folk know this little 59 card poker-sized oracle is almost available. I am printing 100 decks with Printer's Studio on their 310gm linen stock. The samples are right now on their way to me here in Aus and if they are groovy I will order the 100 straight away. At the same time I will make the deck available for purchase directly from the PS site, this direct deck will be cards only- with no frills. The numbered 100 will have a bag and simple fold out document.
If you would like to know any more please let me know or pop over to the Deck Creation forum where there are heaps of images and the story of 'The Wyrd of Sarah Howard'.
There is also a long thread about my tarot, Bonefire which is to published by Schiffer Publishing on November 28th this year.
XxGabi

Attachments

• 20151008_154746.jpg
    20151008_154746.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 791
  • IMG_20151009_195325.jpg
    IMG_20151009_195325.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 876
  • 20151108_175805.jpg
    20151108_175805.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 815

MoonGypsy

Wonderful news, Gabi! i am so stoked that you finished the deck!
! It will be a wonderful companion to my gorgeous Bonefire Tarot. i will be watching for further
purchasing info. :) i imagine it will be more cost effect for me[USA] to purchase from PS direct?

wooden-eye

Yes MoonGypsy, though I haven't done my final costings yet. The darned shipping will always be an issue. Whether it is minimum spend from PS or airmail from Aus. I really am trying to keep costs down on this one- both for myself and you beautiful souls who make
a space for Sarah. I expect the 100 decks will mostly be distributed locally. I will see how it goes; this is all new to me.
Can't wait for those samples tho!☺💚💛💜

Alta

I would guess that is correct. Easier and less expensive for those of us who live far from you to order directly from PS.

Belinda2

Very interested too bad I live in the USA

Celtictarot

I can source mine via Germany as I am in the UK

wooden-eye

The decks have arrived from the printers.

Finally the day has come!
I apologize in advance for a long info filled post.
The Wyrd of Sarah Howard has arrived from Make Playing Cards. I ordered 100 decks and a box of 50 are sitting here on my pouffe.
Today I am prettying up draw-string bags which are pale aqua/blue jute, (much like my Bonefire bags) and a perfect fit.
In the end I decided to print the decks on 330gsm superior smooth stock which I am very happy with.
The decks are poker size and very pocketable. There are 59 cards+ a title card, the rest form an intro to The Wyrd of Sarah Howard, with expanded card titles to help with the card meanings and a couple of other images not to be used in the deck to give a total of 72 cards.
56 of the cards correspond to the minor arcana of the tarot and the images are connected to those card meaning, there is a very subtle number and playing card suit inserts on the bottom right of each card.
Clubs correspond to Wands- energy/ will/ force
Spades correspond to Swords- thought/ reason/ conflict
Hearts correspond to Cups- emotion/ care / intuition
Diamonds correspond to Pentacles- material/ finances/ the body.
The remaining 3 are extra cards.

With regards to the print on demand I had intended to offer via The Printers Studio, I have done all the maths and redone it to be sure and despite their better postage costs the price of single decks is still extortionate and I can do much better to send a deck from Aus world-wide.
so that will sadly no longer be an option.

The price of one of Sarah Howard Oracle is $30AUD+postage

To give you an idea At today's exchange rates this is equates to:
$22.37USD+ $12USD postage=$34.37USD
15.23 British Pounds+10.50 postage=25.73pounds
19.90 Euro+13.60 euro postage=33.40euro
$31.34 NZ+ $12.53NZ postage=$43.87NZ
Postage within Australia is $7.45 total $37.45AUD

All invoices will be made via paypal and will be in Australian Dollars.
Postage may be combined for two deck, more than two becomes more expensive.

So if you would like one of the 100, The Wyrd of Sarah Howard oracle decks owners, please send pm me your PayPal email address, your preferred name and address and I will invoice you via paypal.

Gosh what a lot of info! If you have already pm'ed with details I will be in touch.
I can't wait to finally get Sarah Howard out and about!

If you would like to see many more of the cards, heaps are posted in the Deck Creation Forum, where if you are really at a loose end you may read the whole story of The Wyrd of Sarah Howard deck.

Righteo back to bag-making. I will take some pics of the cards.

Attachments

• IMG_20160622_144814.jpg
    IMG_20160622_144814.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 887
  • 20160622_142607_20160622190944427.jpg
    20160622_142607_20160622190944427.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 726

EmpressArwen

I have a feeling Sarah is going to LOVE The Middle (of usa). I'm so happy right now. :)

madryn

re purchase of Gabi's deck

Hi, I'd like to buy a deck from you Gabi. I've sent you a message via fb but not sure if that's ok? If there are any left and I haven't left the message at the right platform please could you let me know how to contact you? Many thanks

madryn

In case you missed my making of -'The Wyrd of Sarah Howard' thread in the Deck Creation Forum thought I would pop over here and let folk know this little 59 card poker-sized oracle is almost available. I am printing 100 decks with Printer's Studio on their 310gm linen stock. The samples are right now on their way to me here in Aus and if they are groovy I will order the 100 straight away. At the same time I will make the deck available for purchase directly from the PS site, this direct deck will be cards only- with no frills. The numbered 100 will have a bag and simple fold out document.
If you would like to know any more please let me know or pop over to the Deck Creation forum where there are heaps of images and the story of 'The Wyrd of Sarah Howard'.
There is also a long thread about my tarot, Bonefire which is to published by Schiffer Publishing on November 28th this year.
XxGabi

Hi Gabi, please could you tell me where I can contact you about the decks? I did message you via Facebook but I'm not sure if that's ok?
Many thanks