Sabian Symbols: An Introduction for the Inquisitive.

MCsea

hmmm

Yes thats too many symbols,

How about that 'jigsaw' astrological program
that you can put in major events and it calculates
to closer your time of birth?

Or have you - or do you agree in principle to pendulum scrying

Neither are as good as what was recorded at your birth.. of course..

My time of birth was recorded 2 minutes out - you cant beleive how different my chart it... My son was born within 30 min of the Aquarius Pisces cusp - he is a Pisces.. very interesting..

Marina

MCsea

I love this post
Marina

Elven

Just bumping this thread for research purposes :) I found it in the dungeon and dont want to go back to try and find it - its dark down there }) LOL! :p

Blessings Elven x

huredriel

I'd never seen this post Elven, thanks for that :) ..... is there a link to it in the Study Group?

Elven

Great idea huredriel - I'll go and edit the Main Study group post so we have it as a reference!!

Blessings :love:!!

Amaris

Elven,

Thanks for bumping this up and for sending me to it! There was an amazing amount of information in this thread. I can see that I'm going to be asking for a certain book for Christmas. Hubby will be so thrilled that it's not a tarot book that I'm sure to get it ... Little does he know! LOL!

Thanks again! You're a doll :)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Finally...

I have seen these threads coming through and always wondered about how to go about seeing what they are about.

As I am studying astrology, in a book hubby found for me, I came acrossed Sabian Symbols and BOOM! I am on here bookmarking and finding more info to put in our astrology charts as I study them. What a gold mine, I feel fithly rich again! :D ;)

Now to set about the task of putting each def, of each Symbol into one document for offline reference. The things I set my mind to, I swear!

Also, to think I can, not only, use them in the charts I am doing/studying, I can also use them in my Oracle readings! WOW! I love anything that helps me focus on something that helps me see/feel MORE! {I need many paths to execute my intuition! :laugh:}

Thanks, Elven. Leave it to you to jump start the curiosity and cause a hunger to overcome one! :D :D

Oh, I had thought we had to go through an elaborate math execution to come up with our Sabian symbol, after reading what you posted, I just round up, instead! THANK YOU! Math isn't a friend of my poor ole brain! ;)
Hugs!!

Barb

purple_scorp

Hi Barb,

Was just thinking you could use Orphalese to record your notes for each card - yes, yes, better quickly upload my Sabian deck to the Tarot Zone.

with love
purple_scorp

Little Hare

WOWOW!!!!! This is a great thread... Elven you have out done yourself! Mods it took me ages to search for this thread... as I am just learning about sabian symbols!

If possible could you make this thread a sticky so newbies like me can come back to it?

Sheri

peace_pixie said:
WOWOW!!!!! This is a great thread... Elven you have out done yourself! Mods it took me ages to search for this thread... as I am just learning about sabian symbols!

If possible could you make this thread a sticky so newbies like me can come back to it?

Done!