World-Lovers-Hanged Man

Sessa70

Dear All-

Never been good at interpreting cards when it comes to myself.Too subjective I supposed,so I thought if any of you have thoughts on these three cards The World-Lovers and Hanged Man as man's feelings towards me.These three cards were part of a large spread that I did earlier today.
He is a delight,but to have him tell me and/or express his feelings...it would be like pulling teeth.And I don't want to do that!! =)

As I look at cards;I get these cards as feelings to mean that he does have (positive) feelings with the world card BUT this is when I go two minds....

Either the lovers and magician is saying that he does have intense feelings for me;that he is attached to me and has surrendered himself to these feelings.

OR

He feels somehow torn regarding his feelings towards me and while making up his mind about them,has suspended any of his feelings for me.

To me;the first two cards were in a way supporting my assumptions,but the Magician sort of threw the two cards in the air and now I am wondering now how you all would interpret these three cards as feelings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

WalesWoman

Hanged Man or Magician?

Sessa70

Any ideas what these three could be interpreted together as feelings?

Any interpretations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

MissNine

Unless there's a chance he's thinking about things and needs or wants to change his perspective, I'd say it's not going anywhere. Hanging man for me - when the last card drawn - tells me something isn't going anywhere.

Sessa70

Unless there's a chance he's thinking about things and needs or wants to change his perspective, I'd say it's not going anywhere. Hanging man for me - when the last card drawn - tells me something isn't going anywhere.

Miss Nine to Five-

So would you say that in terms of feelings;these feelings are as they were...as in same as before or as in stuck and not able to feel much of anything??

MissNine

I would say he's in limbo about you and likely will leave it be unless he changes his perspective.

Sessa70

I would say he's in limbo about you and likely will leave it be unless he changes his perspective.

Miss Nine to Five-

Your reply does make sense when it comes to my current situation.

To me;this card combo has been a real teaching moment as how I had seen and interpret these cards before;they really don't slot in and fit this time around.Hence,the scratching one's head and asking advice from this wonderful community!!
Thank you again!

JoyousGirl

I think there's something there, but he's contemplating it and perhaps putting you on hold for a while until he's done some living. Are you both young? Some life experience may bring some revelations for you both. Is this person a little bit feminine or a Cancerian? Don't know why I ask this, but something around sexuality was coming to mind.

Sessa70

I think there's something there, but he's contemplating it and perhaps putting you on hold for a while until he's done some living. Are you both young? Some life experience may bring some revelations for you both. Is this person a little bit feminine or a Cancerian? Don't know why I ask this, but something around sexuality was coming to mind.

JoyousGirl-

Well,sort of depends on perspective on what is "young"....LOL!;but to answer your question,no we are not young.He is in his late thirties and I am early forties.I am interested in your question about him being a cancerian as the answer is a no (he is a Libra) as well as him not being feminine at all.Maybe you are picking up something not quite clear yet...?
You did hit the nail on the head regarding placing me on hold.Something shifted in him;finally couple of month ago but rather than build on this;he backtracked and has practically disappeared.In a way;he is going back to his old partying ways.
I am in the mean time left confused;by his behaviour as well as my deck "speaking" in a foreign language I do not understand....
I don't know if I should pull the three cards out and ask the cards for clarification,but worried that the foreign language continues...ugh!!

Thank you so much for your response JoyousGirl! =)