7 of Swords in another person's reaction

maibree88

Wanted to get someone else's take on this. I got 7 of swords as someone's reaction if we ever happened to run into each other. I take this to mean that they'd be either mistrustful or they would try to avoid me (I'd probably have to same reaction). But there seem to be various interpretations for this card. Thoughts?

aliceinwonderland

I'd go with avoiding, sneaking out, pretend not seeing, or if you did, kinda not showing true feelings. At the other end of the scope of being 'upfront'

Hope this tidbit helps :love:

maibree88

That's definitely what I was leaning more towards as well. Thanks, alice :)

Another random question:

Anyone got any ideas on 8 of wands as final outcome for feelings?

Lunae

If you run into them they would want to avoid the situation and feel very uncomfortable in it, they would feel callous to your demands and feelings and reject any sense of comfort or affection you will give to them while having a rather neutral exterior or denying that they feel this way. There is a level of dishonor and trying to sneak away with something lest the person gets caught.. so the person would probably feel embarrassed and caught red-handed in a lie or think you bumped into them to confront them about something shameful they did and they want to keep it hidden.

As for 8 of Wands outcome, it would ultimately end with them expressing their inner feelings towards you and letting the truth come out randomly thus clearing up all the deceitful and unusual airs and tensions between the both of you.

JoyousGirl

The only good thing about this card is that someone knows and sees the reality of the scumbag thief. Someone thinks they can get away with something, even has the audacity to do something rotten on top of whatever else they've done. No-one gets away with anything - eventually this scuzzbucket will get his comeuppance. Obviously I rather despise the central character here, he's a lying, thieving, cheating, deceiving so and so.