What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

MysticalMoose

Am also awaiting a lovely Bohemian Gothic Strength wristlet from Shadowdancer :) Cant wait to use that!

MM :D

ETA: 11am ~My Llewellyn Witches Datebook just arrived along with, Mary Greer's Tarot Reversals :)

Nightgarden

I received my "Psychic Tarot", like it so far.

And a set of runes made of semi-precious stone.

Promise

The postman finally brought me my Wust Lenormand and my Merryday Deck! HOORAY! Love them both!

All I have left pending is the Merryday book, a new mala and my Illuminated.

MysticalMoose

As well as the outstanding items from this week: i.e. The Enchanted Oracle & The Wiccan Spell Book I am now awaiting the Tarot d'Eltynne :) & then I am DEFINITELY not ordering anything else for a while! :D

nisaba

Currently, the postie is rushing to my door a Bacchus, a Golden Klimpt and a Golden Dawn (Wang, not Cicero).

I can't wait. The Bacchhus is feeding my Scapini sub-collection, the Klimpt is feeding my famous artists collection (I'd sell my soul for a Klee right about now)
but the GD deck is just for itself.

Oh, and psychologically speaking, it'll link me with a friend I haven't seen in over twenty years, who was studying with a student of Regardie's when I last saw him.

BlueLotus

I have received the Gothic Tarot of Vampires. A great deck! Thanks Leo62 :*

Still waiting for the following decks:

- Jolanda
- Steele Wizard
- Pearls of Wisdom (2nd edition)
- Deviant Moon

Aulruna

My Psychic Tarot Oracle finally arrived, as did the Hugin & Munin cards.

Now only waiting for the Paulina from a trade with lovely HC :love:

MysticalMoose

Arrived ....but hijacked!

This morning my Enchanted Oracle arrived, its very pretty & my daughter has already laid claim to the faerie necklace & I think she might be about to claim the cards too as she is very excitedly looking thru them,, :rolleyes:...The Wiccan Spellbook arrived to & I'm just about to settle down with a cuppa for a perusal :)

MM :heart:

lark

Got my Pearls of Wisdom 2nd edition.
Wow what a difference!
The card size is bigger and the coating is matt so you can really see the art much better.
Smaller dark navy borders...much nicer than the old white ones.
The book has been expanded and now has full color pictures of each card...nice!
The only drawback is the cards have little nubbins on the side so I am sitting here with a nail file filing the nubs off.

Waiting the Anna K
And the Paulina is on pre-order