What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

Alta

The ISIS TdM came yesterday. :)

Celtictarot

Got my Wisdom of the House of Night deck.

Ordered Magic Times Empowerment cards and Enchanted Map Oracle.

ravynangel

Even though I promised myself no more re-buying, I decided to return to the Sacred Circle and Fairy Ring, as I didn't appreciate them fully back in the day as I was so enamored with the Golden Tarot and the Druidcraft. Will be waiting a few weeks for them though :(

theboomz

I got Jungian Tarot yesterday, and the Golden Tarot, my first gifted deck...
and I'm waiting for shadowscapes. I really need to slow down.

DaisyDragonfly

Got the Hidden Realms yesterday: very nice!

Still waiting for Victorian Fairy Deck.

Maan

The postman will be bringing me the hierophant card of the wild unknown tarot. They were super nice via email when i contacted them about the missing card and they send it the same day. keeping my fingers crossed it will get here save and sound.

also contemplating getting the wildwood tarot...still not sure yet

Celtictarot

Got the Hidden Realms yesterday: very nice!

Still waiting for Victorian Fairy Deck.

You won't regret getting this deck.

I have got all the tarot decks I need until the Cecolli deck is out.

DavidMcCann

Any day now I'll be getting Mitelli's Bolognese tarot and the Grand Etteilla, all the way from sunny San Marino. Alida still have the Grand Etteilla in stock at €25, while the cheapest second-hand one at Amazon is over $100! Of the buying of tarots, there is no end...

The crowned one

I have been down sizing like crazy, but I have bought two decks recently:

Sola-Busca Tarot ( Mayer 520/700) about a month ago I got it, amazing deck, with blank backs.

Muluk wanuwwab: tick that off my wish list, it got here today! (636/750 Aurella Books)

Calcifer

For me: Just a couple of gold silk squares to go with my Original Rider Waite decks... the gold silk and blue card backs look really good together :).

Michael