What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

theboomz

Waiting for Shadowscapes, and now... drumroll...
Wild Unknown!! Someone was selling it here on the forum, so excited.

starstruck

I just received my Le Fanu's Lilac Dondorf. It is very lovely, and I just love the tin where it's put in. I also received my book on Lenormand by Erna Droesbeke, the English version was hard to find. But then I saw the Dutch version, luckly that's my mother language. I know al ready to finaly learn to read Lenormand!

Lil Red

I just ordered Fairy Light Tarot, Mary-El tarot, Art Nouveau Oracle, Gilded Reverie Lenormand, Lenormand Oracle, Inspirations for Survivors Oracle,

Books:
The Book of Lies
The Secrets of Lenormand Oracle

And I'm still waiting for my Tarot of the trees. It been 2 months already. :(

Serenia

The postman brought me the missing card for my Mythical Goddess Tarot! :)

Aaaaand it looks like I've got the Oracle of the Dragonfae (1st edition!) on the way! Yay! :D

theboomz

I'm embarrassed to say what the postman is bringing.

Shadowscapes, Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea, Wild Unknown, and Dreaming Way.

I really need to stop... *hangs head in shame*.

Lil Red

All 3 Lenormand finally came as well my Mary-El tarot and my books.
I'm still waiting for my Fairy Light tarot.
Also, I gave in and ordered Mystic Faeries tarot! :heart:

rachelcat

I really need to stop... *hangs head in shame*.
There is NO SHAME in deck acquisition (unless you can't afford to feed the cat . . .)!

Well, I have demons on the way, for some reason . . . I don't know what I'll do with them, but I must need them! Ordered from Amazon the Daemons Tarot and the Fallen Angels Oracle.

Along with the
Oracle of Dr. John Dee and
The Winged Prophet, a book that associates tarot majors with Aztec gods.

And awaiting from a trade:
Gummy Bears
Lemony Snicket Misfortune Telling Cards
Watchifield (a cat deck. Shocking, I know . . .)

I hope the cats and demons and magicians don't have a brawl in my mailbox!

Padma

Lol @ cats and demons fighting in the mailbox! :laugh:

I received all the decks I had ordered - so have the Fairy Tale MRP, R, Place Saints' deck, 2 x Vanessa for nieceys, (thanks Karen!) the Durer, (thanks Rachelcat!) the Fantastic Menagerie, Game of Hope and Journey into Egypt (thanks very much to amazing Penthasilia! <3 ) and the Zach Wong Revelations deck (thanks, Juliana, so kind!) :heart: A crystal ball came too, as did the Mah Jongg oracle cards - love 'em!

Happy me!

Still on the way - Dixit cards from Amazon, and an Antiquarian Lenormand from Ladybird, can't wait! :heart:

To come, not ordered yet: Tarot of the Hidden Realm and Fairy Lights, and am thinking about the new Matthews Lenormand - not sure about that one...anyways it will *all* have to wait, just paid a big vet bill...though dog is doing much better now...

Holly doll

There is NO SHAME in deck acquisition (unless you can't afford to feed the cat . . .)!

Well, I have demons on the way, for some reason . . . I don't know what I'll do with them, but I must need them! Ordered from Amazon the Daemons Tarot and the Fallen Angels Oracle.

Along with the
Oracle of Dr. John Dee and
The Winged Prophet, a book that associates tarot majors with Aztec gods.

And awaiting from a trade:
Gummy Bears
Lemony Snicket Misfortune Telling Cards
Watchifield (a cat deck. Shocking, I know . . .)

I hope the cats and demons and magicians don't have a brawl in my mailbox!

At least you won't be receiving bills for a while - those already there will be shredded or will have vanished entirely & the postman won't have the courage to pop any through the slot with all the flashes, yowls, sparks & explosions emanating from it...

emmsma

My lovely Witch's Runes in their stunning box arrived today. Can't wait to play with them.

Yesterday, the Enchanted Lenormand arrived. Completely forgot I preordered them. Very put off by the excess packaging for such a small deck. Haven't decided if I can get over it.