Horary Readings Round 8 - Answers

Minderwiz

Reading for lepleadian

hi can you see if i and M will be romantically involved?

The chart cast has Cancer rising, making your significator the Moon, which is placed in Cancer conjunct the ascendant in the first house. That's the best position it could be in, so in this matter you are both well able to act and well positioned to act. Your main priority is yourself (as the author of this question). I would normally hope to see the Moon in one of the dignities of Saturn, ruler of the seventh. That would show a strong interest in the other party. However, as the querent, I can take your question as showing that interest.

Saturn signifies M, and Saturn is placed in Sagittarius, the sixth house. That is not such a good placement, the sixth is one of the three worst places in the chart. The situation gets worse in that Saturn is peregrine - that is in none of it's own dignities. That indicates that M has little power or opportunity to act, which would suggest that you would have to take the lead in any attempt to initiate a relationship.

That's not the end of Saturn's woes, The Sun is closely applying to a conjunction with Saturn. This is a condition called combust. Saturn is so close to the Sun that it can't be seen. Horary Astrologers treat the person or thing signified by a combust planet as being out of sight, either literally or figuratively, for example a person who you haven't heard from for some time. So M might be out of sight, or out of touch. The same holds true in reverse. M might not be able to see you. With people that can happen even in close proximity. That is M might not notice you in this context. Saturn is not in any dignity of the Moon, so there's no chart evidence of M having a strong interest in you.

The chart would show a relationship developing between you and M, in several possible ways. The most usual would be an applying major aspect between the two significators, (Moon and Saturn). Unfortunately with Saturn in the sixth and the Moon in the first, there's no such aspect, either applying or separating.

A second possible indication of the relationship, would be through one of the planets being at the antiscion of the other. An antiscion of a planet is a point equidistant from the solstice line (0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn) but on the opposite side of the line. The Moon is at 13 degrees Cancer, so the antiscion is on the other side of the line in Gemini and 13 degrees away from the line at 17 degrees Gemini. The Antisicon is something like a conjunction.

There is an opposite point called a Contrantiscion and it lies at the point opposite in the Zodiac from the Antiscion. That would be 17 degrees Sagittarius, and it is something like an opposition. With Saturn in Sagittarius, the relationship between the Moon and Saturn is more that of an opposition, rather than a conjunction.

I'm sorry, it doesn't look as though the relationship with M is going to develop as you hope

lepleadian

The chart cast has Cancer rising, making your significator the Moon, which is placed in Cancer conjunct the ascendant in the first house. That's the best position it could be in, so in this matter you are both well able to act and well positioned to act. Your main priority is yourself (as the author of this question). I would normally hope to see the Moon in one of the dignities of Saturn, ruler of the seventh. That would show a strong interest in the other party. However, as the querent, I can take your question as showing that interest.

Saturn signifies M, and Saturn is placed in Sagittarius, the sixth house. That is not such a good placement, the sixth is one of the three worst places in the chart. The situation gets worse in that Saturn is peregrine - that is in none of it's own dignities. That indicates that M has little power or opportunity to act, which would suggest that you would have to take the lead in any attempt to initiate a relationship.

That's not the end of Saturn's woes, The Sun is closely applying to a conjunction with Saturn. This is a condition called combust. Saturn is so close to the Sun that it can't be seen. Horary Astrologers treat the person or thing signified by a combust planet as being out of sight, either literally or figuratively, for example a person who you haven't heard from for some time. So M might be out of sight, or out of touch. The same holds true in reverse. M might not be able to see you. With people that can happen even in close proximity. That is M might not notice you in this context. Saturn is not in any dignity of the Moon, so there's no chart evidence of M having a strong interest in you.

The chart would show a relationship developing between you and M, in several possible ways. The most usual would be an applying major aspect between the two significators, (Moon and Saturn). Unfortunately with Saturn in the sixth and the Moon in the first, there's no such aspect, either applying or separating.

A second possible indication of the relationship, would be through one of the planets being at the antiscion of the other. An antiscion of a planet is a point equidistant from the solstice line (0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn) but on the opposite side of the line. The Moon is at 13 degrees Cancer, so the antiscion is on the other side of the line in Gemini and 13 degrees away from the line at 17 degrees Gemini. The Antisicon is something like a conjunction.

There is an opposite point called a Contrantiscion and it lies at the point opposite in the Zodiac from the Antiscion. That would be 17 degrees Sagittarius, and it is something like an opposition. With Saturn in Sagittarius, the relationship between the Moon and Saturn is more that of an opposition, rather than a conjunction.

I'm sorry, it doesn't look as though the relationship with M is going to develop as you hope

i have given up expecting from him something....but your answer is for the moment statics or forever? just askin

Minderwiz

Ah, I think I'd heard of Bounds. Couldn't have said what they were though.

This division of each sign reminds me of Indian astrology, with (three?) sections per sign... but those are equal... am I connecting what doesn't connect, again? :joke:

The threefold division of signs is know as the decans. They are probably Egyptian in origin and were part of Western Astrology from the outset. It was through Hellenistic Astrology that they entered Indian Astrology, along with Whole Sign House, aspects and several other things.

That was nearly 2,000 years ago. Since then the the Vedic Astrologers have added two variations, one of which has been exported back to the West.

You might be interested in Ben Dykes article on the decans.

http://www.bendykes.com/articles/decans.php

MandMaud

The threefold division of signs is know as the decans. They are probably Egyptian in origin and were part of Western Astrology from the outset. It was through Hellenistic Astrology that they entered Indian Astrology, along with Whole Sign House, aspects and several other things.

That was nearly 2,000 years ago. Since then the the Vedic Astrologers have added two variations, one of which has been exported back to the West.

You might be interested in Ben Dykes article on the decans.

http://www.bendykes.com/articles/decans.php

Ah... I have a feeling I have read that, ages ago.

I was never drawn to the history of any branch of knowledge, but you're showing me how useful it is to understanding the knowledge (in this case, astrology) too. :)

Ethereal

Also my lawyer seems to be a shyster ..the firm rip off artists. could that be what you were referring to as me standing alone? Don't have other siblings to help ..but i have a son who has been. would that help me in regards to facing off with this lawyer? Its been a long hard battle and i am drained ! Thank u again!
I still do for see a loss for me..

Minderwiz

a man I had a falling out with in may has come back into my life.. we were friends for a long time, but then it turned romantic however it didn't work out... he was not the greatest towards me and I do understand that he has issues but I am not ready to go through it again if we are going to get involved for the second time... he has expressed some interest and while I am curious about where this will go I would rather have him as a friend if he can't be respectful.. where do you see this going?

This is the last chart in a series of four. All the previous charts cast over five hours produced three very doubtful charts. Those must colour the judgement in this reading because I normally treat three invalid charts as an indicator that the question cannot be answered. On impulse I cast a fourth and this is the result.

The chart cast has Leo rising, making your significator the Sun. The Sun is placed in the fifth house of Good Fortune. A house often associated with Romance, by Modern Astrologers. The fifth is a strong placement, being a succeedent house and trine to the Ascendant. In this chart the fifth is ruled by Jupiter a benefic. Jupiter is also the Triplicity ruler, as it is a night chart, and the Sun is in the Terms of Jupiter. That would suggest that Romance is a focus of interest at the moment. That doesn't mean that Romance is what you want but that the issue of this person and previous romance is dominant at the moment.

He is signified by Saturn, ruler of the Seventh house of partnerships and relationships. Saturn is also in Sagittarius and is ina partile conjunction with the Sun at the moment of the chart.

But Saturn is not in a dignity of the Sun, nor is the Sun in a dignity of Saturn. The latter reflects your comment that you are not ready to have a relationship with him at the moment. It also suggests that he is not ready to have a relationship with you, or his expression of interest is not what it seems on the surface, or perhaps is not what you have taken it as.

Now at this point I need to point out that there is a possible relationship through dignity. The Sun is the Day Triplicity Ruler of the Fire Triplicity, and some medieval Astrologers would therefore say that Saturn is in one of the dignities of the Sun, even though this is a night chart. Also in Hellenistic times, Saturn was treated as a co-operating ruler in the same triplicity, as they used three triplicity rulers. But, my feeling is that even allowing for this, it's a weak connection.

From his point of view - that is counting from the seventh house - Sagittarius is the eleventh house of friends and both your and his significator are in that house.

So I think you have something of a choice here. A relationship is not likely to last long, because there's no reception between significators. There is a chance of either short term romance, which again is likely to be short term. If what he is after really is friendship then there's clearly a chance of friendship. I still would prefer to see reception here, that is Saturn in one of the dignities of the Sun, or vice versa, That would only work if allowed the connections of Sun and Saturn to the triplicity, even in a night chart.

So friendship might well be a possibility, if that is what he is after as well as you. There is a connection between you two but it's not a strong connection. I don't think it is strong enough to sustain a relationship, either long term or short term. It might be strong enough to keep a friendship going.

I'd probably have been a little stronger in favour but for those three charts all having strong considerations. Even if I had read them, they would not have suggested a relationship or friendship as a long term situation.

Attachments

• Thrasheddoll Nov 2015.jpg
    Thrasheddoll Nov 2015.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 125

Minderwiz

i have given up expecting from him something....but your answer is for the moment statics or forever? just askin

For the moment. It's not a lifetime thing.

Samweiss

Just noticed this is the thread for answers. I'll post again in questions thread.

Minderwiz

Reading for mahafrins

Hi Minderwiz great to see u open a new thread.. I want to know if u see any chance of a long term in my life for the next 3 month.. I just got out of relationship which didnt work out for an unknown reason... I am still healing i am wondering if you see new love or a return of an old lover. My lat man was EA..

The chart cast has Leo rising, with its ruler, The Sun in Sagittarius in the fifth house. Although it's a night chart, the Sun is one of the triplicity rulers of the Fire Triplicity, so, while it is Peregrine in a night chart, I'm not going to over penalise it for that. The fifth placement suggests an interest in enjoying yourself, that could be through romance, but I'm not sure you're looking for a permanent long term relationship at this stage.

A long term relationship would be signalled be some aspect to Saturn, and indeed there is one, but it's a separating conjunction. That I think is the relationship that has recently ended. That it didn't work out is signaled by Saturn also being the ruler of the sixth, the House of Bad Fortune and Saturn being the out of sect malefic.

A long term relationship would still be a strong possibility if the Moon was in an applying aspect to Saturn. Again we have a separating aspect, a square, which probably is further confirmation about difficulties with your recent relationship.

The Sun is within a degree of a sextile to Mars in Libra. Mars in this chart rules the MC and Tenth house, so this most likely signifies pressing issues relating to career, or possibly your mother. If there are no such issues at the moment, they will not be far off.

That really is the answer to the question you asked. I don't see a long term relationship beginning in the next three months, and I'm not sure you're ready for one. You need to unwind and enjoy yourself.

However it is worth pointing out that the Moon is applying to Jupiter by conjunction and to Mercury, its ruler by square. The square to Mercury will be completed first but Mercury's next aspect is the square to Jupiter. So it's possible that you might get a short term romance in that period, or at least meet someone, or take up some pastime which allows you to enjoy yourself. It won't be easy though, as it requires a translation of light and also involves two squares.

So a short term romance might be possible, but it's going to produce some difficulties if it comes off. I don't think that's going to be personality or other issues, it's more likely to be something far less dramatic such as finding mutual time together.

Attachments

• Mahafrins Nov 2015.pdf
    138.4 KB · Views: 205

mahafrins

The chart cast has Leo rising, with its ruler, The Sun in Sagittarius in the fifth house. Although it's a night chart, the Sun is one of the triplicity rulers of the Fire Triplicity, so, while it is Peregrine in a night chart, I'm not going to over penalise it for that. The fifth placement suggests an interest in enjoying yourself, that could be through romance, but I'm not sure you're looking for a permanent long term relationship at this stage.

A long term relationship would be signalled be some aspect to Saturn, and indeed there is one, but it's a separating conjunction. That I think is the relationship that has recently ended. That it didn't work out is signaled by Saturn also being the ruler of the sixth, the House of Bad Fortune and Saturn being the out of sect malefic.

well i always have issues with saturn almost all throughout some attribute it to me being born on a saturday.. some qattribute it to me being a Capricorn ascendant...

A long term relationship would still be a strong possibility if the Moon was in an applying aspect to Saturn. Again we have a separating aspect, a square, which probably is further confirmation about difficulties with your recent relationship.

The Sun is within a degree of a sextile to Mars in Libra. Mars in this chart rules the MC and Tenth house, so this most likely signifies pressing issues relating to career, or possibly your mother. If there are no such issues at the moment, they will not be far off.
Yes i have tremendous problems i lost my job last year and now i lost my second job it makes me crazy...and consumes me cause i dont get any

That really is the answer to the question you asked. I don't see a long term relationship beginning in the next three months, and I'm not sure you're ready for one. You need to unwind and enjoy yourself.

However it is worth pointing out that the Moon is applying to Jupiter by conjunction and to Mercury, its ruler by square. The square to Mercury will be completed first but Mercury's next aspect is the square to Jupiter. So it's possible that you might get a short term romance in that period, or at least meet someone, or take up some pastime which allows you to enjoy yourself. It won't be easy though, as it requires a translation of light and also involves two squares.

I am absolutely ready for long term.... yes i have a time pass lover what to do.... I know its not easy at all...

So a short term romance might be possible, but it's going to produce some difficulties if it comes off. I don't think that's going to be personality or other issues, it's more likely to be something far less dramatic such as finding mutual time together.

well not found my soul mate in the last guy is an issue and the new guy is also annoying...