Crystal Wish List 2016

Kosjitov

Hi fellow crystal junkies!

Just wondering if anyone else is building a list of pieces they want within the next year to fill out their collection. Anything special you're on the lookout for or really want? Any special pieces that you're eyeing up online?

Hemera

I´m *always* on the lookout for Aquamarines. :love:
I don´t know what it is about that stone... [:bugeyed:..shakes head..]

JustJazzie

I am really looking forward to adding a set of Platonic solids to my collection! I just haven't quite decided what type would be best.

So far, my collection has been based on need, and things gifted to me!

Awkward.turtle91

Crystal wishlist

I'm drawn to Rose Quartz at the moment. It'd be good to have another one ( I don't know why i hate pink!)

How ever i think i may desire a;

Amethyst
Flourite
and Moon stone on top of the Rose Quartz! :)

What about you Kos?, I get my piece's from market stands :))

JustJazzie

I'm drawn to Rose Quartz at the moment. It'd be good to have another one ( I don't know why i hate pink!)

Amethyst
Flourite

Ohh! the most beautiful peice of fluorite chose me when I went crystal hunting a few weeks ago. It's green/ purple depending on the light and directly in front of a light it's a smokey grey. I want a smaller one just like it so I can carry it in my pocket!

Awkward.turtle91

Flourite it's is wonderful isn't it!!

EmpyreanKnight

Moldavite of course!
Amethyst
Moonstone
Clear Quartz Geode

MissNine

A Herkimer "diamond"

Amsonia

I've been eyeing Charoite rings for months...maybe this year I'll find just the right one!

Kosjitov

Amethyst
Flourite

I just bought a nice size labradorite ball and I was hoping the urge to buy more crystals would go away. Last month I bought a SLEW of spheres!

I think I want a clear crystal quartz, and a ruby zoesite by the end of 2016