Decks with hidden images

Gwynydd

Hi! My nine year old son loves my new Wisdom of the Oracle deck. He likes looking through all the cards for the hidden face. He also enjoys looking through my new Gilded Reverie Lenormand for the hidden artist's initials on each card. This led me to wonder, what other decks have special things hidden in their images? They can be tarot, oracles, lenormand, whatever you like!

Gwynydd

Oh, that's right! I have always wanted that one, is it still available? I thought it wasn't

BodhiSeed

I see the set on Ebay occasionally, sometimes at a reasonable price and sometimes not. :) If you become a member here, you can post an ISO (in search of) on the Trading thread and see if anyone is willing to sell you one (often much cheaper than on Ebay or Amazon).

Krawof

there are signatures of author (Davide Corsi) on all cards of Eternal Night deck and draconis deck. I will check my ghost and spirits and shadowscape later (when I back home) and let you know :D

Gwynydd

I see the set on Ebay occasionally, sometimes at a reasonable price and sometimes not. :) If you become a member here, you can post an ISO (in search of) on the Trading thread and see if anyone is willing to sell you one (often much cheaper than on Ebay or Amazon).

Thank you! I will work something out, but that's helpful to know :)

Gwynydd

there are signatures of author (Davide Corsi) on all cards of Eternal Night deck and draconis deck. I will check my ghost and spirits and shadowscape later (when I back home) and let you know :D

That would be great, thanks! I actually plan to get ghosts and spirits tarot one day, so it'd be great if it had something hidden in there :D It's just a nice way to pass the time with my boy

Krawof

That would be great, thanks! I actually plan to get ghosts and spirits tarot one day, so it'd be great if it had something hidden in there :D It's just a nice way to pass the time with my boy

hello again :D I took a look at shadowscapes and GnS this morning. both of them also have signatures of art designers on every card. Beside that GnS tarot when you take a look at the card you can see there are the image of faces on any cards at the background, stuff (like table, vase, pathway, etc). you can see the face with no soul into that, those are the faces of ghosts and spirits. In the shadowscapes tarot, I couldnt find the other hidden secret beside the signature. but, there is 1 thing need to highlight: the red string. the red string appear on most of the card of shadowscapes.

anyone found anything else that interesting?

Gwynydd

hello again :D I took a look at shadowscapes and GnS this morning. both of them also have signatures of art designers on every card. Beside that GnS tarot when you take a look at the card you can see there are the image of faces on any cards at the background, stuff (like table, vase, pathway, etc). you can see the face with no soul into that, those are the faces of ghosts and spirits. In the shadowscapes tarot, I couldnt find the other hidden secret beside the signature. but, there is 1 thing need to highlight: the red string. the red string appear on most of the card of shadowscapes.

anyone found anything else that interesting?

I'm definitely getting ghosts and spirits one day for my own interest, but I'm wondering how scary it is for a kid to look at? This just occurred to me. I didn't know that about Shadowscapes!

Krawof

I'm definitely getting ghosts and spirits one day for my own interest, but I'm wondering how scary it is for a kid to look at? This just occurred to me. I didn't know that about Shadowscapes!

Yea, I think the art of GnS is quit easy to freak the kid with the drawing style of scary spirit and story of each cards quite scary as well. But in general I think that is a good deck after all :)