LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

katieb

Clouds
Letter
Flowers

FB: I don't know for sure if she knows about me

Za is feeling confused about a gift or letter that you gave her

- does c know if his ex knows about me/us?
Cross/book

I will say yes. C is aware although he is keeping a secret from you and it appears that this secret is weighing down heavily on his shoulders

Will A and myself move in with one another eventually?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Bonny

Cross/book

I will say yes. C is aware although he is keeping a secret from you and it appears that this secret is weighing down heavily on his shoulders

Will A and myself move in with one another eventually?

Sun
Snake

Do you have dark hair?
Yes, these cards show that you will move in with one another and it will be rosy !!!

- what is it that causes c suffering to do with not telling me she knows?

katieb

Sun
Snake

Do you have dark hair?
Yes, these cards show that you will move in with one another and it will be rosy !!!

- what is it that causes c suffering to do with not telling me she knows?

FB: yes I do. ..my hair is black :)

Clouds/ship

C is confused on what direction to take, could be his ex is asking him to make a clear choice but he is unsure of what to do...could this also have to do with a move?

What do my guides have to say?

Bonny

FB: yes I do. ..my hair is black :)

Clouds/ship

C is confused on what direction to take, could be his ex is asking him to make a clear choice but he is unsure of what to do...could this also have to do with a move?

What do my guides have to say?

Tree
Clover

You are in a healthy clever lucky triumphant time!!!

FB- not likely a move as he's got two tiny children living in the vicinity and he couldn't be without them (nor them him)
He wouldn't move out to where she lives because she moved somewhere tgats inaccessible for humankind and he couldn't get to work each day.
Likely to be the choice.

- what's the choice c is deciding between?

katieb

Tree
Clover

You are in a healthy clever lucky triumphant time!!!

FB- not likely a move as he's got two tiny children living in the vicinity and he couldn't be without them (nor them him)
He wouldn't move out to where she lives because she moved somewhere tgats inaccessible for humankind and he couldn't get to work each day.
Likely to be the choice.

- what's the choice c is deciding between?
Clover/bear

This could be related to an important choice at work (a lucky opportunity ) being offered or could have to do with sudden luck regarding a boss /mother of his children /or an authority figure in his life

What will transpire regarding the living situation between my daughters and their father?

Bonny

Clover/bear

This could be related to an important choice at work (a lucky opportunity ) being offered or could have to do with sudden luck regarding a boss /mother of his children /or an authority figure in his life

What will transpire regarding the living situation between my daughters and their father?

Child
Cross

There will be some burdens for your daughters in this situation

Did c see me today?/how did he feel when seeing me?

Jdance

Child
Cross

There will be some burdens for your daughters in this situation

Did c see me today?/how did he feel when seeing me?

mountian/ ship: I think he was really tring to get somewhere and not sure if he fully noticed you or had to ignore seeing you as he was either blocked by someone or on the go...

Q: Can i expect any action from D towards me coming?

Bonny

mountian/ ship: I think he was really tring to get somewhere and not sure if he fully noticed you or had to ignore seeing you as he was either blocked by someone or on the go...

Q: Can i expect any action from D towards me coming?

Moon
Tree

growing romance and recognition

FB: yes you were correct ! He didn't know I was there so he didn't see me/look for me

- how did c feel today when he looked at me during the assembly?

OnOrionsBelt

Moon
Tree

growing romance and recognition

FB: yes you were correct ! He didn't know I was there so he didn't see me/look for me

- how did c feel today when he looked at me during the assembly?

Sun-Bouquet-Snake

He felt a sudden pleasant (Bouquet + Scythe) feeling of appreciation (Sun) for the little joys (Bouquet) in life. Also, he contemplated good results and an end coming quickly (Sun + Scythe).
You (Sun) make him happy (Bouquet) but in order to indulge more in this feeling something has to end (Scythe)

What does the universe desperately need me to hear/know/understand so that I can create and maintain alignment?

Bonny

Sun-Bouquet-Snake

He felt a sudden pleasant (Bouquet + Scythe) feeling of appreciation (Sun) for the little joys (Bouquet) in life. Also, he contemplated good results and an end coming quickly (Sun + Scythe).
You (Sun) make him happy (Bouquet) but in order to indulge more in this feeling something has to end (Scythe)

What does the universe desperately need me to hear/know/understand so that I can create and maintain alignment?

Man / scythe

To be decisive about a man or how to deal with a decisive man

FB: thank you... Was it scythe or snake at the end of that line of cards?

- does c read over my messages repeatedly?