Hand them over please ;)

Nina*

WalesWoman said:
Otherwise if parrots and cats can have a deck, so can my fish. So since I have more fish than decks...
some of the overflow should come here. That means about 20 decks at least... unless I find some new guppies in the tank, in that case about 50.
So give it up Nina... or Cielo. We can't be having Tarot deprivation, my lovelies will start loosing their scales.
Hehe :D

Now, don't worry WalesWoman... Ace mentioned something about a lot of Robin Wood decks..... you can have them all ;)

Nina*

Cielo said:
I'm relieved you are starting to see things my way, Nina! Very good! And no need to cry all the way to the post office,- I have a much better idea,- how about crying all the way to the AIRPORT?????? Yalla already Ninush!! I'm still awaiting your arrival!!!!!!! And your decks will be very happy in the warm sun downhere, have no fear!
Oh... yes... I am working on my mom (ehhh.. can one say that in English :confused: ) and her money ;) :D

But really... If I have to bring my decks I wouldn't have room in the suitcase for any clothes... does your country allow that????

:D

WalesWoman

Ninamagic said:
Hehe :D

Now, don't worry WalesWoman... Ace mentioned something about a lot of Robin Wood decks..... you can have them all ;)
That is quite sweet, since I don't have that one. But my fish say, they are all different so... redundancy is not for them.
I will update my wish list and you can send me... oh, the Fey, The Faery Oracle, Universal or Radiant (since I gave mine away to a good cause), Housewives, maybe a Thoth, Sacred Circle, Guilded, I suppose I could use a Marsaille, and any thing else you get duplicates of. :)

Emily

This would be a little harder then I expected - I have so many beautiful decks that I haven't fully explored but when it boils down to it I'd have to keep the deck that has been with me for quite a while now, gives me good and honest answers, gut punches when necessary and happily sits on the sidelines until I want it again - so it would have to be the Morgan Greer. :)

Ace

Cielo said:
Well Ninush,- perhaps it really is time you take a look at that 12-step program for recovering Tarot deck collectors? And I think, as a first step and a sign of good will, perhaps you might want to get rid of your enormous collection and send some of those deck to, well let's say..hmmmm a friend????? How about,- ME??????????????????? :D

According to this t-shirt I have Tarotaholics must go on a 22-step program: I guess you start by admitting you are foolishly in love with all decks. then you say: and I have power over all and know how to use them all! (Magician) then you say, But I won't share it willingly, I will keep all to my self... and so on.
barb

Owl Song

I would keep my Morgan-Greer. This deck is a more recent one in my collection but it is such a great reading deck. I get very accurate, insightful readings from it. It has been a very valuable stepping stone from my Radiant. (which I still love too.)

Elven

Ok,
Anything with a heart beat in my house can keep a deck right?

Well, Im clutching my RWS Tarot and stuffing it under my t-shirt.:) Miss Wiggles -the menacing 9kg cat is hissing and sitting on the Visconti Sforza deck - not that you can see them :) - Chicken - the other cat has hidden his Thoth deck along with his fuzzy fish, and there are 2 cockroaches pretending to be scarab bettles, looking ugly and mean, crawling all over their Egyptian Tarot Deck.

And Sabian Symbols are an Oracle Deck - and they dont count!!!

... the fridge? What boxes in the fridge!! Thats my winter stock of Brie!!!!:rolleyes:

DONT YOU DARE OPEN THE FRIDGE!!!

Many Blessings
Elven x

bladeraven

*setting up a witness protection program to help owners hide their tarot decks*

Elven

Bladeraven said:
*setting up a witness protection program to help owners hide their tarot decks*

Protection required from ninamagic and Elf!!! Hellllppppp!!! Dont let them take my decks!!!!

*Elven runs off with fridge, 2 cats, 2 cockroaches and lots of Brie*

Nina*

Elven: I know you are only doing your best... and I understand. OF COURSE your fridge is stuffed with Brie my dear...

*looking understanding and calling the FBI*

:D