Dream Inspirational Cards Study Group - Index

SpiritOfTheDogz

I'm trying to renew this idea if anone wants to join in?

Paul

ana luisa

I'm in even though I have to admit these cards make me feel very uneasy :)

Onyx

I saw this too. I am interested. I grabbed my notebook. I may play aroung with it too. I may at least post some on my notes on it.

For me I think that for me one of the things that would really be useful is to use it for readings.

Anyone interested in doing a reading circle with the deck?

The decks got promise so it would be nice to get it out and play with it some.

Onyx.

SpiritOfTheDogz

Onyx said:
Anyone interested in doing a reading circle with the deck?

Definately

Onyx

How I am studying

It would be great to use this deck more.

Before I start posting I thought I would drop in a thread to explain what my posts will consist of in regard to content.

I have three sources I look to when I study this deck.

First I use Zolar's Dream Dictionary. It makes sense to use a Dream dictionary to examine a Dream deck.

Second, I use the deck to describe itself. I have created a spread I use when I start to examine and study a new card.

I pull the card I am studying and place it face up and I consider it while I shuffle the rest of the deck. Then I do a three-card reading below it in a row.

Position One: What does this card give me?

Position Two: What are or How will challenge me?

Position Three: What will this card teach me?

Third: I just brainstorm or consider the image or idea. This is my intuitive take on the card.

I hope this will clarify why my posts will look the way they look.

Onyx

ana luisa

Yey!!! So nice of you to join us, Onyx!! BTW, have you noticed how similar the lighting in you avatar is to Spirit's ? Cool, isn't it ?
My reading won't be as organized as yours. I am a chaotic reader and get messages from the images so, I'll basically "listen" to what the card has to say :)

SpiritOfTheDogz

ana luisa said:
My reading won't be as organized as yours. I am a chaotic reader and get messages from the images so, I'll basically "listen" to what the card has to say :)

I'll be trying to get messages from the images. whether they speak to me like I'm hoping they will is another story.

I see the Dream Inspirational cards to be not about dreams but instead just the images are dream like, in such away that it helps with the intuition...well that's my theory..

Paul

Onyx

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
I'll be trying to get messages from the images. whether they speak to me like I'm hoping they will is another story.

I see the Dream Inspirational cards to be not about dreams but instead just the images are dream like, in such away that it helps with the intuition...well that's my theory..

Paul

I think that it will be great to have a couple of approaches being using used to allow for compare and contrasting what we find.

Also I think that our diversity of culture and backgrounds will also help us to see the unique ways in which we look and see the cards as individuals.

This could be a very exciting study.

Onyx.

Onyx

Hi all,

I have added a couple of threads on my study of the cards.

Also a while back when I started to work with the cards I posted a list of the cards in Alphabetical order. Here is the thread to that if you want to add it to the index as well. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=107419

I have more to add but will get to it in a day or two.

Onyx.