Hello

Aximili

Thank you, valeria. I'm glad to be here :)

Aximili

The strangest thing just happened...

I had to leave the house on a small errand, so I went to pick up my Faeries and take them with me, because they like to travel. I opened their box, and immediately it felt like they were saying "No thanks, we are quite comfortable here." So I left them in their box and went out of the house. A few minuteslater, I felt something on my shoulder, and just out of the corner of my eye I saw my Fae guide. He was with me all the time I was out of the house, but he refused to say anything about himself. When I returned to the house, he left, leaving me puzzled.

I'm going to ask the Faeries about him, because he said he was hidden in the Oracle and in Good Fairies/Bad Fairies. Turns out he put the idea of buying it into my head, just like the stone. Sneaky beggar :D

Shall we play a guessing game with the Fae, and try and work out who he is? I think that they and we will find that more fun than me just looking :D I'm excited already. Does anyone want to hazard a guess? All he's told me is that he's male, and he's connected with that heart stone, so I'm guessing he's an Earth Spirit.

Jewel

Aximili said:
Shall we play a guessing game with the Fae, and try and work out who he is? I think that they and we will find that more fun than me just looking :D I'm excited already. Does anyone want to hazard a guess? All he's told me is that he's male, and he's connected with that heart stone, so I'm guessing he's an Earth Spirit.
My guess is that he is one of the Faeries that is in one of the paintings, but not a primary figure. You might check out the Bright Mother card, Undressing of a Salad card, She Who Was Kissed by Pixies card, and Faeries of the Future card for starters. At the same time, see what cards in the deck are also illustrated in the book. That might help you narrow down your search. As he is your guide, I think he wants to play the game with YOU ;)

Aximili

*Laughs*

I've just thought...

He's connected very closely with the stone. The markings and colours of the stone are very similar to a Faerie who is on every single card in the deck.

I think I've got him now :D Can anyone guess?

Aximili

He's just told me I've found him!!!!!

But he said not to tell you who he is. Now YOU have to guess :D

Jewel

In every single card in the deck? ... I'm clueless.

Aximili

Yes.

He says he's on every single card in the deck. But not the place you look for answers.

Jewel

You have a topsy turvet for a guide? ~giggles~

Aximili

*Laughs* Apparently yes! Well done! He's the one right at the bottom/top, who looks like a wolf! I can't believe how lucky I am! I see him twice on every card *Laughs*