Transparent Oracle open for pre-orders!!!

Annabelle

Hey, wow! Congrats!!!!

I'm not usually an oracle deck kind of gal, but I admit I'm looking forward to yours . . . I've had such fascinating readings with the Transparent Tarot that there's no way I can pass up the Transparent Oracle :D.

Faolainn Storm

YAY!!! :party: :party: :party: Congratulations Em! I have soooo been looking forward to this one, ever since you first announced th at you were working on it. It really is one of the few decks on my wish list. Im so pleased to hear that it nearly here! :D

Now for the important question: what about the Sidhe? As much as I want the Transparent Oracle, I want the Sidhe ten times as much. I have the majors but the lack of the full deck is like a hole in my collection. Is that coming soon, or do I have to pine away to nothingness waiting for the one that got away? (Though, with my weight issues, it'll take a while to reach nothingness :D)

FS

silverwings94

Sidhe-Ra said:
I've just discovered that my Transparent Oracle is available for pre-order through Amazon.com!

I'm RATHER excited...

http://www.amazon.com/Transparent-O...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260491367&sr=1-4

See preview vid with a few of the images here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EmilyCarding#p/a/u/2/CgIUgfJ56Ok

Weeeeeeee!

Em xx

Em I am so excited to hear this great news. I have already gone and preordered it. I am emailing my best friend so she can pre-order also. Thanks for the great news.
love,
Kat

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you very much peeps!!!

Faolainn Storm said:
YAY!!! :party: :party: :party: Congratulations Em! I have soooo been looking forward to this one, ever since you first announced th at you were working on it. It really is one of the few decks on my wish list. Im so pleased to hear that it nearly here! :D

Now for the important question: what about the Sidhe? As much as I want the Transparent Oracle, I want the Sidhe ten times as much. I have the majors but the lack of the full deck is like a hole in my collection. Is that coming soon, or do I have to pine away to nothingness waiting for the one that got away? (Though, with my weight issues, it'll take a while to reach nothingness :D)

FS

I am just finishing off the book now...Tarot of the Sidhe should be out around October 2010. :)

Thanks!

Blessings,

Em xxx

faunabay

Sidhe-Ra said:
Thank you very much peeps!!!

I am just finishing off the book now...Tarot of the Sidhe should be out around October 2010. :)

Thanks!

Blessings,

Em xxx
YAY!!!!!! :party:

Briar Rose

I love it. From the Video, it looks like it's going to be very deep in readings.
It's amazing. Thank you for creating it.

missy

Sidhe-Ra said:
I've just discovered that my Transparent Oracle is available for pre-order through Amazon.com!

I'm RATHER excited...

http://www.amazon.com/Transparent-O...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260491367&sr=1-4

See preview vid with a few of the images here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EmilyCarding#p/a/u/2/CgIUgfJ56Ok

Weeeeeeee!

Em xx

Very excited to hear this, Em! :party: I do have a couple of questions. Is the Amazon pre-order price lower than the actual price? It doesn't look like they are currently offering a discount but maybe they are.

I still wonder as I mentioned here, and as you responded about my ability as a beginner to read intuitively with this Oracle.

I thought about what Earth, Horse and Ocean would mean to me and honestly, I don't know! Earth, I have learned through the tarot that it can mean the material, physical world. Horse ... travel? movement? Ocean ... like cups in tarot? emotions? I don't know. I think I am glad it comes with a book to get me started, and then I will be excited to see how deep I can go with this on an intuitive and subconscious level! :love:

I read a bit in the deck creation thread and the Seven Directions, and could I ask what North, South, East and West would mean when it comes to readings? Also symbols like the Stag and the Blackbird. Could you give me a bit of insight on that? I am not yet doing astrology, so I hope the "sevens" like seven planets, seven days of week will be covered in the book! Can we talk about that here?

Oh, and how big are the cards? I hope giant! :D I LOVE round! :party:

Disa

Pretty!Pretty!Pretty!

Congrats!