Transparent Oracle open for pre-orders!!!

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks everyone! :)

Ok Missy, let me address your questions!

The price appears to be just under $40- there is a new discounted price up on Amazon now of something like $31. Cheaper than the T.T. yay!

As for the meanings, there is info in the book to help you, and perhaps give you some hints of how to deepen your understanding. The structure is based around the seven directions in the western mystery tradition which is all explained. Each direction has 10 cards. North, South, east and West all have a set of correspondences, for example, an element, a weather condition a time of day, a number of animals etc. The combination of directions you have in each image may influence the meaning. If we look at your example of Horse, earth and Ocean, then we have South, North and West which translate into the elemental qualities of Fire, Earth and Water. Fire and earth combine positively to give substance to creativity. Water then adds an emotional layer. Then if we look in more detail at the specificity of the symbols, then yes- Horse is about movement, travel...you have ocean, so perhaps travel over the ocean? Earth could show some physical or monetary gain, or maybe the thought of settling down after the travel?

Here is an example of one of the card descriptions, so you see what kind of info you get, (forgive the formatting notes):

<sub>18
<sub>Horse

<sub>Keywords: Travel, Speed, Transition, Progress, Sovereignty, Restlessness.

Insert image 21

<text>There are many directions in which it may have been appropriate to place Horse, but this powerful animal’s association with wealth and status, as well as its role in several cultures of pulling the chariot of the sun makes it an ideal guide for the direction of South. If we look at the image on the card, we can easily see that the most distinctive quality displayed by Horse is motion. This guide can help us through periods of travel or transition, from matters as mundane as a vacation to profound life changes. Taken to its extreme, this energy can become restless and wild, finding it difficult to settle in one location, or focus on one goal. Horse is also seen as a symbol of the spirit of the land, particularly in ancient British and Celtic culture. In a reading, Horse may be read on the literal level, indicating a physical journey, or on a deeper or more subtle level, indicating progress with a project, or transition to a new stage of life or existence. Horse has great focus, so when this guide’s energy carries you forward it is best to hold on tight and not look back!
<text>If combined with cards from the East, Horse may indicate restless thoughts and the beginnings of travel plans.
<text>With cards from the same direction, there is perhaps danger of exhaustion from too much movement , change or travel.
<text>With cards from the West, it is possible that a fear of emotional commitment is indicated, or potentially escape from an unhappy situation. It is important to note that it could also show the opposite- racing into something rather than away from.
<text>If combined with cards from the North, the time for rushing around may be over, having finally found a place to settle.
<text>A spiritual pilgrimage could be on the cards if combined with cards from Above.
<text>When cards from Below are featured, then a lesson may be learned through journeying deep into the Underworld.
<text>When combined with cards from Within, then you are on a journey of self-discovery. Travel may open your eyes to the world around you.
<text>Mythic figures that are particularly associated with Horse include Rhiannon, (Celtic), Epona, (Roman/Gaul), Hekate, (Greek), and Sleipnir, (Norse). All these have potent stories to tell and lessons to teach.

Ok?

Then the other three directions are above, below and within. Above deals with the celestial realm, the seven planets, angelic guide etc. Below deals with ancestral/otherworldly beings. Within deals with the ways in which the self relates to the rest of the world, so senses, telepathy, empathy...

Plus you can use it with the T.T. to get reaaally interesting results!

Em xxx

lightbug

Love this oracle! Beautiful, I will pre-order! :)

Please please please tell me the name of the song playing on the YouTube preview of the oracle. "Crystal Ball" -- I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure it out.

Onyx

Price Drop!

I was just up this morning and saw this thread again. So I watched the videos, again. (They are great!)

I clicked the link to Amazon and found that they have dropped the price to a, I-have-to-make-it-mine price of $26.99!

Officially pre-ordered! And of course I clicked through the Aeclectic link to help out!

Allan

inanna_tarot

yey!!!!!!

Linda_Moon

Congratulations! :) What an amazingly interesting deck, wow!

Big thumbs up for a fresh beautiful invention and also thumbs up for the publisher & printer to go for something so new and unique!

Onyx

Getting sooooo excited about getting the deck. I loved the image of the deck. It looks like the box is going to be similar to the Transparent Tarot box. I loved the presentation of the Transparent Tarot and look forward to the Oracle. Just a couple of months to go.

Allan

rhombchick

Grrrr.... it's times like this I hate that amazon don't take paypal... :(
I think this might be the straw that breaks the camels back and convinces me to get a credit card...
Either that or I am going to have to buy it at three times the price from someone here in oz....

Onyx

Is this deck going to come with a white reading cloth too? I didn't see it in the picture and I didn't read it listed in the description.

I just assumed it would. I loved how it worked with the TT and I really hope this one will have a cloth too!

Allan