Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Train pub (J) Tooot toot. Feb 11.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

emmsma 

Yes, well. Can I blame my light meals lately and my having a beer.

I know its a dieting no-no, but I'm trying to alter my way of eating, and that means, some times I will have things that aren't awesome for me. It won't be as often as before, but I will not live feeling deprived.

So, whats on your agenda for this evening, Stormalicious?
Top   #111
Citizen

yirabeth 

What is it you guys have told me rather a lot of times...

A child chooses their own path, and past a certain age you have to stand back and let them walk it...
Top   #112
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
A child chooses their own path, and past a certain age you have to stand back and let them walk it...
I feel like he's walking the plank, but he is SO grandiose.....

I'm a pirate Ma......WALK, M'Mate, WALK the damn plank

I don't want this about me.......move on........I'll get ready for bed....LOL
Top   #113
Citizen

cardlady22 

*sigh* DD got some news via friends about a friend's situation. Hoping I did my best to not make light of the choices & consequences while not supporting gossip & condemnation. More importantly, hoping that the girl & her mother find the help & support they need to deal with it . . . even if they don't give us a chance to be there.
Top   #114
Citizen

yirabeth 

ROFL Stormy!

I just had a "Star Trek Movie" marathon and in one, Worf was supposed to walk the plank but didn't go off...so they removed the plank from under him...

I can see Stormy in a pirate's hat! (The one with ear flaps will do in a pinch )
Top   #115
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardlady22 View Post
*sigh* DD got some news via friends about a friend's situation. Hoping I did my best to not make light of the choices & consequences while not supporting gossip & condemnation. More importantly, hoping that the girl & her mother find the help & support they need to deal with it . . . even if they don't give us a chance to be there.
Parenting is definitely difficult...Jack talks to me about his friend (off-and-on girlfriend I guess) who cuts herself...sometimes he's angry at the adults trying to help her, so I try to explain why they do what they do (if I understand it) even though he feels it's mean or harsh..etc...
Top   #116
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Parenting is definitely difficult...Jack talks to me about his friend (off-and-on girlfriend I guess) who cuts herself...sometimes he's angry at the adults trying to help her, so I try to explain why they do what they do (if I understand it) even though he feels it's mean or harsh..etc...
uhhhh..cutting.........MAJOR drama, imho...........

Jack needs to RUN!!!! or walk VERY fast in the other direction!!!!!!!!!!!
Top   #117
Citizen

yirabeth 

Well, the whole situation just scares the CRAP outta me...but I guess he's wiser than I give him credit for..(yeah like I've ever had THAT issue before... ) He does seem to have distanced himself some, and doesn't take issue with the adults involved any more.

In addition, the adults know I'm concerned and I'm kept notified of what's going on... the general thought is that his 'normalness' in spite of the hardships he's gone through is a good influence on her. He provides a sympathetic shoulder for her problems but doesn't condone the cutting. He's said he told her if she tries it in his presence, he will go get help so she best not.

But any suspicion on my part that he isn't getting the support he needs in dealing with her and his 'good influence' is GONE... I won't have him dragged into a downward spiral for ANYONE.
Top   #118
Citizen

Lutestring 

((((stormy and family))))

hi everyone, i didn't sleep well last night, stupid sore hip, then got back to sleep this morning and slept till lunchtime :bugeyed; so i think i've totally confused my internal time clock, but feel much better for the sleep.

i used to know a girl who cut herself, and agree, jack should run very fast in the other direction... the girl was a very needy friend, and and emotional vampire.

"girl" , well she was a girl when she started doing it, then she was still cutting herself as a middle aged woman, she was nuts.
Top   #119
Citizen

yirabeth 

Hey Lute Sorry your hip is bugging you But sleep is GOOD!
Top   #120

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.