Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Train pub (J) Tooot toot. Feb 11.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Thursday's Child

Wendywu 

Well if you said you'd stay, you have no real choice unless something critical happens and it doesn't appear to have. Better to keep your mates - all of them - and get your work done. Less inhibiting too, from the b/f's pov
Top   #51
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesii View Post
Yeah, i said i'd stay, and i hate to break my word.

haha, yeah, we do that alot....
I think it's as simple as explaining like that...You promised, and breaking that promise would land your current housemates into a predicament..it's not easy finding a suitable place, I remember how hard your struggle was when you were lining up this place...
Top   #52
Citizen

Jesii 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendywu View Post
Well if you said you'd stay, you have no real choice unless something critical happens and it doesn't appear to have. Better to keep your mates - all of them - and get your work done. Less inhibiting too, from the b/f's pov
Very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
I think it's as simple as explaining like that...You promised, and breaking that promise would land your current housemates into a predicament..it's not easy finding a suitable place, I remember how hard your struggle was when you were lining up this place...
Yeah, and we might just have this house sorted, without mega-amounts of stress (touch wood) and i don't wanna make them go through all that again
Top   #53
Citizen

Jesii 

Thanks for the advice ladies - i'm headed to bed - going to get up early and work hard!
Top   #54
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

And I'm back from grabbing a couple of days shopping - goonight sweetheart x
Top   #55
Citizen

Jesii 

Night mum
Top   #56
pirate borealis

Laura Borealis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
I miss my cat Hansel...you could do anything with that cat and he'd just lay there...actually thought it was SPECIAL for you to spend time doing his nails, etc..
He sounds sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathWalker View Post
I have three children - and so of course Jes knows I did it three times
ROFL! As funny as this is... I actually thought that, when I was a kid. When I first learned what people do to get pregnant. I thought to myself, "That's so WEIRD. And my mom and dad have done it FOUR TIMES!"
Top   #57
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Reading your posts reminds me so much of my youngest, sweet Jesii The same drama as she has been through, more than once... The bit about breaking up with BFs over something small and stupid is really quite valid in people still finding out about themselves (and older bods, too, just quietly ). My youngest is a good, thoughtful, but willful young thing, as are her friends... sometimes we don't enjoy the same stuff in a living environment, and that does cause problems, which is sad... A geeky, anime friend who you've already lived with without losing friendship sounds like a good foundation for your final year, too. I know my youngest also lives closeto Uni, and work, and loves it, after the torture of leaving home too, too, early to public transport to same, so to leave that for transport nightmares, rental difficulties etc is also challenging, I'm sure. It's a tough one, though, isn't it, Jesii... exciting friends vs 'geeky'... but you already seem to have reservations and reasons for staying put, and it is really lovely to hear that you're thinking about the challenge of your 'geeky' friend being friendless in the place if you should leave... and about sticking to your promise... that is a wonderful strength to have. 'Geeky' friends can be very loyal, too Anyway, best wishes for the happiest resolution for you all... (Oh, to be young again... not!!! ) Off now to go 'fishing'... (buying fish as the van makes its way as far inland as we mountain peple )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesii View Post
They would have about 4 months to find a replacement housemate. And the BF's don't currently a house or anything, just plans.

I would be a leaving a geeky, anime friend with a house, but no 'friends' in this house. Which is where my hesitation comes in. So mean. Our house is 20 mins walk from uni. And a very very nice house. And good rent (for the area). And, here my final year project will get done. There....... there will so much other stuff to do. living with my best friends would be brilliant, but would i ever get work in on time? And i would hate to break up with them over something stupid and small. And me and the boyfriend make noise - current housemates are fine with it, BF's are both more reserved and would have an issue with it.
Top   #58
Citizen

cardlady22 

Hubby's niece (preteen) had just learned about things before coming to the family beach vacation. Every time her parents were in their bedroom alone, she would get flustered and try to go knock on the door. Hubby & I physically kept her from doing it the day we were there. "Good grief, kid. They deserve some time alone."

ETA: In her defense, when we got her to talk coherently she was under the impression that they were doing rabbit imitations. Then we had to explain that no one had the energy to do it that much. That most of the time they would just be changing clothes and/or chatting.
Top   #59
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

'rabbit imitations'

I can see that becoming a stock family phrase

Well, it's hard to go to bed with a pile of new decks on my decsk, but I think I must consider it - I could take one to bed, but which one...

Goonight all
x
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.