Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Christmas pub 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

baylys 

*wouldn't
Top   #51
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylys View Post
Wow!!! I would even be able to name more than 10 of our prime ministers or even our regions (only the ones sporting rugby teams)
What really freaks me out is when I hear Americans say there are 52 states or 48! Really?!!! It's embarrassing.
Top   #52
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
*wouldn't
LOL! I figured this is what you meant.
Top   #53
Citizen

jcwirish 

Baylys, where is everybody?
Top   #54
Citizen

baylys 

I dunno. It's been a pretty quiet few days. Stormy and Yira should be finished work by now. It's about 7-8pm their time isn't it?
Top   #55
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
I dunno. It's been a pretty quiet few days. Stormy and Yira should be finished work by now. It's about 7-8pm their time isn't it?
Yeah, it's close to 8 PM for them. I think Yira's sick. She must be feeling pretty bad to not be here. (((Yira)))

I know Storm has had some family stuff to deal with. I hope she's not having more issues with her ribs.
Top   #56
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
What really freaks me out is when I hear Americans say there are 52 states or 48! Really?!!! It's embarrassing.
true! true! I remember one day at my lunch time at work, I was making up questions and answers for our 6yr. old daughter to use when we played trivial pursuit. The Trivial pursuit game had questions that were much too hard for young children and she wanted so badly to play with us.

So, one of the questions was how many states there were in the U.S. now, mind you this was 1988/89 time frame. I was 28/29yrs. old and my office mate was about 24/25yrs. old. Well, she was 'proofing' my questions and answers, and laughed at me for putting the answer as 50.

I told her, Yes, there ARE 50 states, to which she replied, "no there aren't! there are only 48!"

I thought she was thinking I meant continental states, to which I replied again, "no, I meant total--not just the continental" and I just confused her all the more. she had NO idea what I meant by that term. lol.

When I 'reminded' her that Alaska and Hawaii were states, she just kept laughing, determined to prove me wrong.

it was a sad day at the office that day--showing just how great our public school system in that area was...........

worse yet about this 'person'. she even served 4yrs. in the United States Air Force.

Top   #57
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Holy CRAP!!!! Page 2 of a new pub and I'm NOT caught up here. Been on the phone with ex...so DAMN glad i'm outta that family!!!

Gotta say, I'm also REAL tired of the sh*t in DD's life. DD knows her but they lost touch over the years
http://www.cltv.com/news/wgntv-teen-...0,952816.story

On a positive note, all xmas stuff is done except for the wraping and meal planning. Not too worried about that.

Apparently, for the 1st time ever, we will not be having an office dinner/party...because The Queen doesn't want one. Bossman is SO whipped

I'm TIRED tonight, the rib hurt more than it has in the last four days, and that was disappointing, but STILL better than it was. I'm trying to be careful.

I really like that I can enjoy my descent into THE Season now. DD are going out with the work-misfits...ya know, the NORMAL people after work tomorrow and we're looking forward to that.
Top   #58
Citizen

Stormdancer 

***off to catch up***
Top   #59
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Baylys, where is everybody?
Quote:
Yeah, it's close to 8 PM for them. I think Yira's sick. She must be feeling pretty bad to not be here. (((Yira)))

I know Storm has had some family stuff to deal with. I hope she's not having more issues with her ribs.
no. I think they are on EST--making it 8:45pm their time. though, I could be wrong. they may be an hour behind me--and then it woudl be 7:45pm their time.

BUT I'M HERE!!!
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.