Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

New edition of The Tarot of Prague for 2016!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

FLizarraga 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
Humph. I hadn't decided whether to order - but I have no newsletter with a coupon. I am now Aggrieved! I AM subscribed - but I just resubscribed on principle, so that I have the option at least ! But it says on the European website they will open "soon"....
Glitches exist, I guess. But I believe you now have the discount code. A little bird just told me...
Top   #181
Citizen

Gulliver 

Quote:
Humph. I hadn't decided whether to order - but I have no newsletter with a coupon. I am now Aggrieved! I AM subscribed - but I just resubscribed on principle, so that I have the option at least ! But it says on the European website they will open "soon"....
Don't make a fool of yourself, of course you will order. It's so obvious.

Beg your pardon. ❤ LOL
Top   #182
Resident

Dan S 

rylla, I think what they said was that there is a 'special edition' scarf that automatically comes with (and is only available with) the limited edition deck. Apparently they are designing at least one scarf with a different design that can be ordered separately. I don't think the bag comes with the LE deck, so I assume that will have to be ordered separately as well.
Top   #183
Citizen

cSpaceDiva 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan S View Post
rylla, I think what they said was that there is a 'special edition' scarf that automatically comes with (and is only available with) the limited edition deck. Apparently they are designing at least one scarf with a different design that can be ordered separately. I don't think the bag comes with the LE deck, so I assume that will have to be ordered separately as well.
That's how I read it as well. The price of the LE includes a scarf that cannot be ordered separately. I imagine they got feedback from people who expressed interest in a scarf to go with the standard edition, and from people who wanted a bag for the limited edition. They are trying to accommodate those requests, but those would be add on items not included in the price of either deck.

ETA: More pictures!
Top   #184
Source Heiress

MoonGypsy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLizarraga View Post
Glitches exist, I guess. But I believe you now have the discount code. A little bird just told me...
Birds of a feather flock together...
Top   #185
Citizen

chorphee 

I ordered the standard edition with the queen of cup bag, the book and LE edition... Now I can have a normal life again. (NOT thinking about this during the night)
Top   #186
Citizen

FLizarraga 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliver View Post
Don't make a fool of yourself, of course you will order. It's so obvious.

Beg your pardon. ❤ LOL
How DARE you suggest such a thing about our gregs, you irreverent explorer, you?

Of course she was last seen running through the streets of Prague, huffing and puffing, wielding a particularly large bag. But that doesn't mean anything.
Top   #187
Citizen

FLizarraga 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonGypsy View Post
What are you talking about?
Top   #188
Citizen

rylla 

Quote:

Still not SURE.... But while sorting this out I have found two VERY important emails in on-line spam, so.... it has at least had a side benefit !
The coupon is on their website - https://www.facebook.com/BabaStudios/
as you open the website it's in the second post on the right

maybe it can be 'grabbed' before the screen shadows it

I am subscribed but did not get an email notification yet
Top   #189
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonGypsy View Post
A whole flock actually - and FINALLY the newsletter puffing along behjnd ! !!!!!

Quote:
How DARE you suggest such a thing about our gregs, you irreverent explorer, you?

Of course she was last seen running through the streets of Prague, huffing and puffing, wielding a particularly large bag. But that doesn't mean anything.
That was Budapest. DO keep up.

If it were anything it would not need a large bag. I'd only run with the standard. But excuse me, I have just managed to persuade an artist to sell me a "blemished" copy of a deck I missed when it was published - and at a very good price. So my credit card is lying down with a large fan.... (that was one of the emails I found in my spam )
Top   #190

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.