3 card Readings CLOSED

OnOrionsBelt

Letter I please
I choose I and the question is if he still has feelings for me???(He is my ex)

Hi Linad, welcome to the forum. I see this is your first post. I just want to make sure you know you must leave feedback once you receive your reading. Are you willing to do that?

pageofswords9110

Hi how are you
I like this idea my letter is k
My question is will I finally be able to get over RB by the end of this year ?

OnOrionsBelt

Hi how are you

I like this idea my letter is k

My question is will I finally be able to get over RB by the end of this year ?

Hi PoS, I am well. Hank you for asking.

Lady+Crossroads+Coffin

You could read this as, you put an end to it. But I'm just not feeling that's the answer. It seems no you will not. Mainly because of the time restraint you've added. This is a very difficult process and will not be complete by the end of the year.

Thanks for sitting.

pageofswords9110

Hi PoS, I am well. Hank you for asking.

Lady+Crossroads+Coffin

You could read this as, you put an end to it. But I'm just not feeling that's the answer. It seems no you will not. Mainly because of the time restraint you've added. This is a very difficult process and will not be complete by the end of the year.

Thanks for sitting.

I did put an end to it. You maybe right about me actually getting over him I'm not sure. But at least I've started the process.

OnOrionsBelt

I need questions!

cherryberry

I'll take M. Where are things going between me and A in the next fw weeks?

OnOrionsBelt

I'll take M. Where are things going between me and A in the next fw weeks?

Hi Cherryberry, M was very important. All done now!

Tower+Clouds+Fox

A is going to help clear away some of your loneliness and isolation, it'll vanish. However there is a warning about falseness/fraud. So I believe this person won't really be being their true self around you in the next few weeks.

Thanks for sitting.

cherryberry

Hi Cherryberry, M was very important. All done now!

Tower+Clouds+Fox

A is going to help clear away some of your loneliness and isolation, it'll vanish. However there is a warning about falseness/fraud. So I believe this person won't really be being their true self around you in the next few weeks.

Thanks for sitting.

oh, no, things have been going so well so far, is he hiding something? And what do you mean he helps me clear away some lonliness and isolation, that sound nice, but falseness is not good!

this is a fun way to approach readings in any case :) is it that you do the chore that is picked by the sitter?

OnOrionsBelt

oh, no, things have been going so well so far, is he hiding something? And what do you mean he helps me clear away some lonliness and isolation, that sound nice, but falseness is not good!

this is a fun way to approach readings in any case :) is it that you do the chore that is picked by the sitter?

I'm not exactly sure, have you felt lonely or isolated lately?

I do the chore if I can. Some, I need to do first. For instance M was clear out a suitcase (I often leave little things in them or store them with stuff as storage). Though later in the list is, "pack a few items". Would need to do M first for that one.

cherryberry

I'm not exactly sure, have you felt lonely or isolated lately?

I do the chore if I can. Some, I need to do first. For instance M was clear out a suitcase (I often leave little things in them or store them with stuff as storage). Though later in the list is, "pack a few items". Would need to do M first for that one.

I have been feeling all sorts of things lately, lonely and isolated is one of them, but other days I feel fab and loved. Its just a weird time for me at the moment, emotional rollercoaster for no clear reason.