52 Card Lenormand Decks

foolonajourney

I haven't been reading Lenormand cards for very long but I'm a VERY focused student. When I want to learn something I go all in right away. So I feel like I'm an intermediate reader. I've found that all my absolute favorite decks have more than the original 36 cards.

I currently have the Maybe Lenormand, Gypsy Witch, and the Hermes Playing Card Oracle, plus a simple traditional 36 card deck I made myself to learn.

I'm not sure if my attachment to the 52 card decks is because I grew up playing cards games and am at "home" holding that many or if it's because I feel like you get more "bang for your buck" with the extra cards.

I'm curious about what others opinions are on these Lenormand+ decks, and also are there anymore out there that you'd recommend?

reall

oh! I know exactly what you mean!:)) I so much prefer my Chakra Lenormand 54 Card Oracle over any other Lenormand I have!^^:)) maybe cuz I learned Tarot first?:) but there is definitely something more with extra cards in reading I like!^^ DIVERSITY may be the key word here!^^ lolz ;))

so be sure to check it out here; https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
I added extra 16 cards to make it full 52 card playing deck and 2more cards you can use in reading or for meditation!^^:) also there is free ebook you can download and read all about it!^^ :))

p.s this reminds me to note Solandia to add this deck in our AT database!^^ lolz ;))

Edit; just to add if you check our Lenormand section you can find this
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/zigeuner-lenormand/
and there is this fantastic Oracle Breath of the Night that's on my wish list;https://www.etsy.com/listing/232234231/mystical-oracle-breath-of-the-night

foolonajourney

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Looking into all 3 decks you've mentioned and Breath of Night is UNBELIEVABLE! I don't know what I'll do with 103 cards but I better figure it out because it's headed my way from Russia right now!

Diversity is SUCH a good way to explain it. Maybe my Lenormand connection isn't as strong as I think it is but I just feel better thinking for sure a card means this one thing. And the more cards there are the more likely that is to be true.

If I wanted a deep back and forth I'd grab a tarot deck. When I pick up Lenormand I just want the cards to lay it on me straight.

reall

HA HA HA! np!^^ Breath of the Night is on my wish list forever!^^ my only remark was pdf guidebook was terrible English!x,x even for me!x,x so I got Russian original and start correcting all google translate mistakes they made with English edition,,, hopefully they fixed that by now!^^ ;))) be sure to note us about print quality n how you like it and how does it work for you in reading?:))

yep!^^ diversity and simplicity should be the point here!^^ lolz I often get annoyed with my old 36card lenny!x,x and that's why extra cards are welcome!^^ at least for me it makes big difference!^^:))

foolonajourney

I've been reading the PDF guide while I wait and you're right the translations is very bad. Working through it slowly now and as soon as it's in my hands I'll let you know about card stock!

foolonajourney

It has arrived!!!

Mostly I've just been flipping through and getting familiar with the cards so I haven't done a reading with them yet but I can comment on general info.

Card stock is very good! I'd compare to Lo Scarabeo decks. But the cards are BIG. For a Lenormand huge! They aren't quite as tall as standard tarot cards but close and way wider. I'd that makes it difficult to shuffle but lets get real there are 103 cards it was always going to be hard to shuffle. :)

reall

WoW! so happy you got your deck so fast and like it!^^:)

good stock is a big+ and imo larger cards are always better!^^ even with Lenormand fact is you'll need space/aka table for GT even with mini size deck so why not doing it like a pro n doing it right?XD lolz I bet it look fantastic in reading!XD and go well if you decide to combine it with Tarot!^^:) wish Solandia add this deck in our AT database with your note on stock for others to find!^^ and I think we have a topic here somewhere so you can check it out!^^

feel free to ask if you need help with translation!^^ my English is not best and my schedule is full till December!^^ but I'll help when I find more time! and I'm sure you'll work it best on your own once you get used to your deck and its quirks!XD lolz :))

good luck! n have fun!XD :))