Steampunk Tarot

VanillaLatte

My patience is wearing thin waiting for this deck. I can't sit still!

Melisandre

I've never been into steampunk, so I'm surprised how excited I am for this deck. It's on pre-order at Amazon, so I can get my hands on it as soon as possible :D

DaughterOfDanu

I have it on preorder too (Along with the Zombie Tarot)

I wasn't going to get it at first. Because I figured it'd just be another photo-manipulated card deck. But when I saw that each card was pure art and done specifically for this deck I was won over.

Cassandra022

i want this so badly...

LadyDeborah

Any news when it is for sure being released? I am on pre-order and am excited about it, too.

Alta

I have it on pre-order too. I think the amazon.ca site says early May.

iAmRiotEyes

My patience is wearing thin waiting for this deck. I can't sit still!

I've never been into steampunk, so I'm surprised how excited I am for this deck. It's on pre-order at Amazon, so I can get my hands on it as soon as possible :D

I have to distract myself whenever I remember it or it comes up on my Amazon thingie because if not I'll sit here and agonize over it. Two months is torture lol

I have it on preorder too (Along with the Zombie Tarot)

I wasn't going to get it at first. Because I figured it'd just be another photo-manipulated card deck. But when I saw that each card was pure art and done specifically for this deck I was won over.

I've realized I'm really into digital art decks... I think that's what they're called anyway. Legacy of the Divine for instance. I think Universal RWS and Shadowscapes are the exceptions.

HighPriestess

I'm so excited for this deck and I don't know why!
I'm not a big steampunk fan, but there's something about the art that's so intriguing.