The Book of Shadows Tarot

Elendil

Good grief....

Never saw that. I will ask Ric !]

Perhaps I will wait to see what you find out before ordering. I would like the Barbara Moore book...but as you said earlier it is not available anywhere.

gregory

You could buy the kit and sell the deck on ?

Astraea Aurora

ISBN help needed!

I just ordered and got the BoS decks as a birthday present for myself. So per se I don't want to dig into it too much yet (got another week to hold out before I can tear the shrinkwrap apart) but I got a question already.

I paid close attention to the isbn numbers and double-checked with the info on the Lo Scarabeo site because I want: the kit (As Above deck + companion book) and then the So Below deck. Can someone please confirm that I ordered the right things?

For the kit I ordered under this isbn number: 978-07387-35078.
For the 2nd deck I ordered under the isbn number: 978-07387-35740.

Is that correct for what I wanted? I'm asking because I was a bit confused by the kit. There is a sticker on the shrinkwrap that says "Volume 2 So Below --- Available Spring 2013". Does that sticker help with identifying which kit version they are grabbing at the etailer? Or is it just an ad?
So I opened the outer shrinkwrap carefully and the deck is shrinkwrapped with confusing end cards. On one side it reads "Volume 1 As Above" with an image that looks like a card back image. On the other side it says "Deck 2 So Below" complete with the image that's also on the box of the single So Below deck. I didn't open the pack of cards yet because then I'd be unable to return it if I ordered the wrong kit version. Did I get the right deck (As Above) in the kit?

It would be a lame gift if I ordered the wrong things. :-/

Shade

The ISBN for the So Below deck by itself is 0738735744

rwcarter

Book of Shadows As Above kit has both 0-7387-35078 and 978-0738735078 as ISBNs.

Book of Shadows So Below has both 0-7387-35744 and 978-0738735740 as ISBNs.

Astraea Aurora

rwcarter and Shade, thank you so much! So it seems I ordered the correct decks. I can't wait to take a closer look at both decks :D

Astraea Aurora :)