I just bought the Gilded Reverie Lenormand' by Ciro Marchetti

ruski_svet

Funny this post was right up top.
It arrived yesterday. I wanted another lenormand because I can't find my French Cartomancy deck. Itching to do more readings. Going from the simple, muted FC to the Gilded is a lot but the images are beautiful. It's like opening a box of Lucky Charms.

Had to take them out and do a few quick readings, which were very accurate.

I still need to find my other deck- it's in a bag I knitted after all.

The Happy Squirrel

The self published Gilded Reverie appears to be much much nicer than the current mass produced edition

Melia

The self published Gilded Reverie appears to be much much nicer than the current mass produced edition

I don't have it, but I would say so as it has the additional cards which certainly would have improved the mass produced version if they were included. E.g. the woman and man cards chosen for the USG version don't face each other, and so the deck could have been so much better if more thought had been given to this.

Phineas

Facing man and woman

Although in saying in that, in a big spread with the facing couple you will have a 50/50 chance of them facing or being back to back, but with the non facing couple, one of them is always looking at the other no matter what.

Edited to add that I have both versions of the deck and love certain things different about them both.

Melia

but with the non facing couple, one of them is always looking at the other no matter what.

In relationship readings it's a good sign to see the man and woman cards facing each other. With this deck, this can never happen - 0% - no matter how many times you shuffle and deal the cards.

darkbookworm13

This deck is on its way!

My husband bought me this deck for an early birthday present (my birthday is tomorrow) and it should arrive by Thursday, I hope. I fell in love with the images more than a month ago, but sternly told myself that I didn't need anymore decks.

That didn't stick, and now this gorgeous Lennie is going to be my very first Lenormand deck ever! I'm excited, and nervous to learn how to use it. I plan on printing off the PDF on Ciro's website in order to dive into learning all I can about Lenormand divination.

pluto'sapprentice258

Oh felt I needed a boost, haven't bought a deck in oh 2 years.

Does anyone have this? What like?

Iv never used a lenormand before, wanted something new and exciting hope this will be ♡

♡mags

Hiya, Mags :)

You're in for a treat! Very 'blingy' deck. I used to own a copy but I gifted it to somebody. I like to acknowledge playing card inserts in my readings, and I found the Dog card was incorrectly printed with 10 :spade: instead of 10 :heart:

That, to a reader like me, was unforgivable. Trust me to get a duff deck.

Hope yours doesn't disappoint! :D Enjoy it.

pluto'sapprentice258

In relationship readings it's a good sign to see the man and woman cards facing each other. With this deck, this can never happen - 0% - no matter how many times you shuffle and deal the cards.

Oh yeeeeah! I'd never noticed that...