Dream Enchantress. XVIII The Moon

GlitterNova

http://www.albideuter.de/html/zaubertraum_18.html

This is a mysterious card, which is of course very appropriate for The Moon! In the background are two identical wolves standing on two symmetrical cliffs facing each other. The moon is a full moon in the middle of the sky. In the foreground a woman crouches on the ground and take aim to the right with a bow and arrow. She looks very poised and steady. We can see a hare in the background (but she's not pointing her bow towards it). Interestingly, when I showed this card to my BF, he immediately said 'Well that's supposed to be Artemis!'. I hadn't considered that before, but she does really seem to give off that 'Goddess of the hunt' vibe. It feels live we've stumbled upon a magical clearing and are witnessing something that's not supposed to be seen by mortal eyes (compare this to the 8 of Cups in this deck). There's a mystery here too. How can she see what's she's aiming at in the darkness? What's she aiming at? If she's aiming at the hare then she's way off. Her poised look makes it seem that she can see perfectly fine, though. What do you think about this card? I don't know a ton about Artemis, so I'd be interested to hear what other people thought.