Favorite Lenormand Teaching Videos

Aster Breo

What do you think are the best videos for someone learning Lenormand?

I'm primarily thinking about videos available online for free, but I'd love to hear opinions about paid courses, too.

Thanks!

Padma

I liked Malkiel Rouven Dietrich's videos on youtube very much. I learned a great deal from him, and he makes it quite simple. He is pretty thorough, and he offers examples. He also goes through the whole deck first, explaining each card. His approach is traditional, and German.

Some people here favour Donnaleigh's youtube vids, and some like Paris Debono's videos.

I think all three of them have some great tips on reading the cards! And, I think Donnaleigh might be the best for *very* new beginners. That is just imo, of course...

1Eleven

I don't have a favorite but would add Hexe Claire to the list.

IHeartRescues

I would like to second Hexe-Claire's (tho there aren't as many as I would like in English).

And I have found James Himm Mitchel's youtubes are very interesting and he takes the time to be very thorough! He has been reading playing cards and tarot for years, but is newer to Lenormand. Seems to have a knack for it, and is my current favorite because I learn so much fm his videos (on a lot of levels), which he also blogs so you can also read his process for each reading. And he is very accessible and responsive to feedback!

MoonGypsy

Donnaleigh..:) Hands down for beginners and intermediates, too.

Tag_jorrit

The website is kind of wonky. I found out that, rather than clicking on the top menu items, let the cursor hover and get to the drop-down menus. Then click on one of the menu items in the drop down menu.

TarotDreamer

I would like to second Hexe-Claire's (tho there aren't as many as I would like in English).

And I have found James Himm Mitchell's are very interesting and he takes the time to be very thorough! He has been reading playing cards and tarot for years, but is newer to Lenormand. Seems to have a knack for it, and is my current favorite because I learn so much fm his videos (on a lot of levels), which he also blogs so you can also read his process for each reading. And he is very accessible and responsive to feedback!

This is such a delightful surprise! I saw the title of the thread and was excited to check it out as I've been reading Lenormand for 9 months now and always looking for ways to learn more about working with the cards. Little did I expect to find my name mentioned here!

Thank you so much, IHeartRescues, for such kind words! To be mentioned in a thread amongst Malkiel, Donnaleigh, Paris, and Claire (all of whom I have watched, learned from, enjoy, and would recommend to people starting out as well) is both extremely gratifying and deeply humbling.

And seeing this today, helped to validate a pair from my daily draw this morning! I pulled House + Child: House = website; Child = beginner, starting out, which validates what you've shared about my content on my blog. My intention has been to share my experiences as a person new to Lenormand and learning how to read the cards. As as result, a lot of the readers of those posts are also starting out, so we're sharing a common experience! I'm so glad to hear that you're finding the content helpful!

Seeing this thread is a wonderful validation of my experience, and inspires me to continue! I love how the Universe works! :)

Thank you again,
~ James

IHeartRescues

You are so welcome James.

As a beginner, and having watched everything I can find including the fabulous teachers mentioned above on youtube, your weekly readings help to ground me when I feel close to throwing in the towel. I love to watch/listen to your process! And to see it written as well, cuz just when I think the video is enough, I discover (always) some things that I missed. o_O

Your life background also makes each one a spiritual lesson and I really appreciate how you incorporate that w/out spoiling the reading imho :D