Lenormand Readers ....Pet Peeves?

DownUnderNZer

Just thought of another one that might put me off and not just with Lenormand.

What does my spirit guide want me to do?

Curiosity about spirit guides is fine and if you don't really know a lot, but I reckon if you want to know anything from them then learn to connect or tune in tenthfold.

Another one...

When will I meet my soul mate or twin flame?

Could someone in my new job be my twin flame?

What if your soul mate is a 90 year old lesbian confined to a wheelchair in a nursing home with Dementia ?!?! :D :D :D

Or your twin flame is a 4 year old Ethiopian boy in a refuge camp 25 years younger than you. Same spirit and ways just not the same country or language.

:D :D :D :D :D

greatdane

My HOPE for this thread was TWO FOLD

One, was I was tired of repeating my parameters for reading EVERY TIME I opened my thread....just to have it ignored by some anyway. I was hoping some who Sit would read this thread and maybe rethink questions and maybe how to ask some a bit differently to HELP THEMSELVES and their lives more, rather than relying on the cards so much. To use the information they got to make some changes, take responsibility and feel more in control, not less.

Second, was to give other Lenormand readers a forum to get things out there that just bug them when doing readings.

I know none of us would do readings if we didn't enjoy reading. It's just that there are questions that can make the process irksome for us and I know can'treally help someone asking the question.

My goal is to be of help, not an enabler or a Magic Eight Ball.

Padma

<shakes GreatDane repeatedly, and waits to see an answer float up...> "Don't ask!" :joke:

greatdane

And THAT is how I feel too often!

What should I eat today? I don't know. Yogurt and tortilla chips? That's what floated up....

GotH

Well, I'm one of those readers who enjoys reading so much that I just don't have a lot of pet peeves. Maybe if I did more professional readings it would be different but I do sell my sphere readings and like to keep in practice divination wise. I am gonna make a small stand for the serial sitters because if it wasn't for them, there just wouldn't be very many to read for. :joke: Sometimes I see readers here with empty "tables" who open and close with very minimal exercise and think well, it would have been nice for them to have at least 1 reading in but that's just me. We all have our rules and boundaries and that's what makes us all unique.

greatdane

And I am one who does that, GotH, as you know

I open and close usually within an hour. But I don't just read here.

I don't WANT to do a lot of readings or I would stay open and I would take more questions and not have the parameters I do.

For me, it's not about how much I read (and I passed over 1,000 readings here in AT alone quite awhile ago), it's about the type of readings I do.

I would much rather have someone go to another reader who would like to answer their question or would do a larger reading (when someone wants to know a lot with a three card reading, I have pmd and said perhaps a GT or at least a larger spread would be better for what you're asking).

So I don't mind at all if I open for an hour and don't get a Sitter. I mind getting Sitters who ignore the few parameters I put in place and then have to go into my thread and say, sorry, I can't read for you.

Barleywine

What should I eat today? I don't know. Yogurt and tortilla chips? That's what floated up....

Well, I'm glad you didn't say "What did I eat today?" and that yogurt and tortilla chips "floated up" (as well they might if eaten together) :)

Another twist on the "serial sitter" is the one who doesn't understand or appreciate (or WANT to, for that matter) that the GT is a long-range outlook and you don't get or need one EVERY WEEK! I love doing them and I certainly need the practice, but c'mon, overkill or what!

greatdane

I can understand that, Barleywine

I don't do GT's and so often refer those who really need over, say, a three card reading.

I respect and appreciate those of you who put the time, skill and effort into GT's and I can get it would be frustrating to be asked for one repeatedly by the same person.