What a horrible deck!

Nara

Wow...This seems to me like a very great deck. I haven't seen all the cards, only the ones shown at Aeclectic, but I really like the style and the artwork. I haven't seen anything like this before. Of course, I could be another one of those black-goth-fans (which I don't quite think I am...I think...) I think the world does need something as "in-your-face" as this. It's not always a cheerful world, and this "underworld" seems to be exposed well. I find myself comparing this deck to Pandora's box--like how it's full of negativity, but in the end you find hope, like how there ARE a few not-so-negative cards in there. While many do not like the dark and depressing feel, there are some others out there who could use this stuff (even if they don't like it). If the images were less shocking and more comforting, it would ruin the point of exposing the dark side of the world (imho). From reading past posts, I see that many people are uncomfortable with this deck. From my POV, maybe you're not supposed to be comfortable with it. After all, it IS supposed to reveal the darker side of the world...

But I do think this is a good deck; in fact, this could be on my wishlist now. I may not use it that often, but I still think that this is a valuable deck. The only thing I have against this deck is the quality of the cards, and the unclear images. But then again, I love figuring stuff out every once in a while...

gregory

I agree. That is all I've been trying to say - some like it (me, for one), some don't. There is room for us all. And I do think she did THINK about it a lot. Reading the book tells you that, if nothing else.