E-bay - anyone know what these cards are?

Grizabella

Way down at the bottom of that page it says "1920+" so whoever made the ad that said they're 100 years old needs to brush up on their math, I think. They're interesting looking cards, though. I think I could read with them.

gregory

Lyric said:
Way down at the bottom of that page it says "1920+" so whoever made the ad that said they're 100 years old needs to brush up on their math, I think. They're interesting looking cards, though. I think I could read with them.
Rather pleasingly, 1900 has been changed to 1920 throughout the description within half an hour after I alerted the seller that the clothes made the description impossible (which I would never have thought of doing if I hadn't read this thread, so that's a result for all of us ! YAY !)

Sulis

Thanks guys - I knew you lot would know what deck it is.

It does look interesting and I prefer the backs of the older e-bay copy to the one on the Somerville site.

Love

Sulis xx

baba-prague

Actually, this deck (in general) is quite interesting as it seems to exist in a few variations. It turns up in Prague under various guises - and sometimes at outrageous prices!

levannah60

Looks to be in the '50s. Seriously.