2 of Wands/6 of Pentacles

chainsmoker

Hi there,

I have a situation and some weird cards. A colleague of mine got suspended from work and we kind of liked each other and used to text on weekends and so on. I have tried to contact him and ask how he is doing and what's going on but he never responded. Now I feel like some creepy stalker but I still tried to find out why he is acting like that.

I asked why he isn't reacting to my attempts to contact him and got 2 of Wands.

I clarified it and got 6 of Pentacles.

I use Robin Wood. This was a part of larger spread.

I have no idea what this means. The best I could figure out - he is still making a decision what to do in the future (2 of Wands) and he has not decided if he wants to pay me attention any more, if that would be any good for him (6 of Pentacles).

But I don't know... I am sure I get this wrong. Because this is so out of the blue...

I'd be glad to hear opinions from more experienced people...

headincloud

2W signals discontent and feeling stifled within a relationship for any number of reasons, the grass is always greener may be apt but one partner usually withdraws under this card. You may have been giving of your time talents and abilities with this person in the 6P.

IndigoWaves

With the 2 of Wands, it looks like he's just focused elsewhere and doing his own thing. (He doesn't seem too concerned about the work suspension, either; he may be enjoying the "free time".) As for the two of you, if there were sparks before, they may have fizzled out on his end... Or, maybe he wasn't really that attracted in the first place, even if his ego (re: Fire) liked your interest for a while.

With the RW 6 of Pents, your need for attention from him may have turned out to be greater (re: many hands) than he was ever willing to satisfy. It also illustrates how you've kept reaching out despite his lack of response -- potentially increasing any feeling that he may have of being "above" you. All considered, it does seem best for you to leave him be.

nisaba

I have a situation and some weird cards. A colleague of mine got suspended from work and we kind of liked each other and used to text on weekends and so on. I have tried to contact him and ask how he is doing and what's going on but he never responded. Now I feel like some creepy stalker but I still tried to find out why he is acting like that.

I asked why he isn't reacting to my attempts to contact him and got 2 of Wands.

I clarified it and got 6 of Pentacles.

Clarification cards, as you've just found out, very often don't clarify, they confuse. It's sometimes better to sit with the original card for a while until it makes sense, or ask just about the original card. :)

The Two Wands implies to me that perhaps now he no longer works there, he's just not "looking at" you - the world in his hand is no longer a world that contains you.

When you pull a clarification card, the trick to getting the clarity you want is finding out what the two cards have in common. What both of them have in common is the idea of work: in the Six Pentacles, perhaps the coins being dished out are for work, like a wage. So it looks to me as if, in his mind, the friendship was only good for when you two worked together, and now you're not, he has other people to talk to and smile at.

chainsmoker

Thanks everyone...

@headincloud - yes I can see he is withdrawing and now he has the whole world before him... And I have been trying to help him to return to work but with no success. Then I asked how he's doing and what's new and got no response. Yesterday I heard he has been finished. So I sent a text again and no response. I just do not uderstand this change. A week ago when he got suspended he was the one who called me and it sounded like he did not want to lose contacts with me. I mean, he has never disappeared like this without letting me know something.

@IndigoWaves - yes, he might be enyoing his time and planning his future, that's for sure. I don't know how attracted he really was. Attracted enough to text on weekends and try to catch my attention at work. Maybe this all was just a game for him, fun. But you're right, I have decided to just leave him be in his shiny new world.

@nisaba - yes, I can see that happening. But I still don't get how a person can be so cruel... for no reason.

I guess it is only for good that this person is out of my life.

EmpyreanKnight

I think that the 2 of Wands mean that he's probably preoccupied with something very important right now, making pivotal decisions and ironing some plans. The 6 of Pentacles might mean that it's something tied to his finances or even career. Perhaps he's even currently helping a friend who has a big problem, and this is taking up all of his time as of the moment. He just might not be available for other people now that he's preoccupied, but when things get smooth sailing he may decide to reach out to you himself.

chainsmoker

Well, yes, probably he doesn't have much time for this now.

But I think I finally got it :D

Turns out he hasn't been finished at all. Investigation is still in process and people keep changing their minds about him.

So perhaps these 2 cards mean that he didn't contact me because decision regarding him has not been made yet (2 of Wands) and investigation has not been finished, they are still weighing pros and cons about him going or staying (in Robin Wood the rich man is holding scales above beggars).

I guess he will contact me when he knows for sure what to tell me.