Morgan Greer - Edition Identification

G6

I am not completely wild about the card backs for this version (brown box), but this has a vintage charm :)

Concerning my copy (aqua box), and even though the card backs are generally good, a few cards are clearer and it's a problem to pull cards (because I know what cards have a back a bit clearer). Therefore I don't use this deck for this reason.

Interesting, I'll have to do a real comparison with this deck and my aqua box version. The backs and fronts, in terms of coloration, seem different. Now that I think of it, the pictures are already in this thread, but I'll need my other version in front of me to check it out. I'll look for the clarity issue you mention too.

G6

Here's some of the cards. It's in perfect condition. I don't think anybody used it. The cards shed a little when I took them out of the box. Maybe they are disintegrating a bit because they're so old?

They seem just fine though! :)

Yep, from looking at the pic in this thread this brown box version seems more saturated and yellowish than the aqua box.

More to come...

Le Fanu

These look like my cards. I received an old MG in a trade here, without the box and the card backs look just like that - acid-washed denimy (I like that!) However, I'm not overly keen on the effect, fronts and backs. It all looks too faded for me. Can't really love them. I'm such a philistine. Love my printed in Italy, high-gloss lacquer one. I know, I know. Oh the shame I have over my lack of taste ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G6

These look like my cards. I received an old MG in a trade here, without the box and the card backs look just like that - acid-washed denimy (I like that!) However, I'm not overly keen on the effect, fronts and backs. It all looks too faded for me. Can't really love them. I'm such a philistine. Love my printed in Italy, high-gloss lacquer one. I know, I know. Oh the shame I have over my lack of taste ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG just seems more like a matte finish deck. I just received a high gloss printed in Italy Radiant RW deck from circa 2003. My first high gloss Italian printed deck. I think that finish goes well with the Radiant. I'll start thinking about that on a case by case basis, but MG, matte for sure. Glad you have your choice though. šŸ˜Š