Page of cups

PeopleWillBeYou

The cards will answer you using your meanings. When there are many meanings you can see and can't decide between them, the only way to do that is with your intuition. You need to sense with your intuition which of the meanings you see is the right one. That is the only way to know. You can't reason it out. Tarot runs on intuition.

That said what my meaning for that card would have been is that he likes being around you because when he's with you he feels something he's never felt before. And it's a good positive feeling and he wants more of it.

Babs

Ah now I see. You're right about the intuition, I don't seem to use my intuition much with cards.. I guess to me it's hard but using my intuition helps alot with readings. Thank you. :)

SunChariot

Ah now I see. You're right about the intuition, I don't seem to use my intuition much with cards.. I guess to me it's hard but using my intuition helps alot with readings. Thank you. :)

If you can't decide between 2 or more meanings for a card (in usage) and they can't all be right the ONLY way you can know it through your intuition. You can't reason it out, there is not logical way to know. You just have to stop and feel it.

Intuition has many other uses in Tarot as well, but it is the only way to know in these cases.

I know, it was hard for me in the beginning too. I didn't even believe that I HAD any intuition when I started Tarot. But luckily it grows and grows with usage. The more we read the cards the more it develops and works more and more effectively and reliably. :grin:

Babs